𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰.

Real niggas and bad bitches listened to Pnb rock❤️

Check Innn!

𝗨𝗣𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡

𝗨𝗣𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡

It was a few days later and Zainab was coming home from the office, she'd just got off of work at her second job working as a stylist in a salon and had been working til closing.

It was late and she was super tired but she knew her little brother would be in the house hungry, so she took some money she'd made from the tips she earned today to buy them some food on the way home.

She was around the corner from her house when her phone turned on some old PNB rock from her SoundCloud.

Feeling nostalgic, she kept the song on after not hearing it in such a long time and was glad she did.

Turning her volume all the way up, her car connected to the Bluetooth went all the way up while she sang with the song.

"Listen I know I did you wrong and baby ain't no changing that but girl our love is strong, so maybe we can take it back toooooooo to that one point in time, girl when you were mine and I was always on your mind yeahhhh."

🎶Now listen Shawty I know how you feelin
But I jus had my own lil' problems I had to deal wit
Like all em' other ladies that I was sneakin round wit
Tellin me that they should be my one and only
Down chick🎶

"But I just couldn't see at the time that you was hurting and I just hope that this song that I'm singing to you is working cause I just can't breathe without you. I just can't eat without you, I just can't sleep without you, BABY I CANT BE MEEEE WITHOUT YOU- SING RAKIM!"

Zainab turned down her block, pulling into a parking spot a few feet away from her house and took off her seatbelt, humming the last bit of words to the song while she got her things together.

🎶I ain't fell in love since you
It wasn't real if it wasn't it you
I swear that them bitches they can't fuck with you
But when you left me girl what was a thug to do? 🎶

"Pnb really checked yo that shit is crazy." She spoke to herself, still in disbelief as she shook her head.

(A/N and YES I DAMN NEAR PUT THE WHOLE SONG CAUSE THATS MY SHIT😭 LOVE DOWN AND RIP TO MR RAKIM ALLEN! ❤️⬇️)

After she cut off her car and stepped out, she drew a breath looking at the condensation leave her mouth from the nightly cold air.

Placing the food bag inside of her purse, she carried the tray with drinks in one hand and held her keys in another, looking around instinctively before going up the steps towards her front door.