𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

FRIENDLY REMINDER >:)

If you reading this and haven't been vote on my chapters to take your ghost ass back and VOTE         THANK YOU

Check innn hookers

𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟯𝗧𝗛 — 𝟨:𝟦𝟫𝗉𝗆

It was Friday, the start of the weekend and Thomas' kids had just come back from one of Saleem's basketball games actually.

The team had won of course, a lot of it being due to Zainab's younger brother performance on the court which a lot of people didn't forget to tell her about every game.

Saleem was soon becoming loved by not only his teammates but as well as his teachers and fellow classmates for his amazing skills from the classroom to the courts.

He had stepped up his game and stopped slacking behind on his work, caught up on every assignment and project he'd missed as a senior. His grades went from failing with Ds and a few Fs to High B's now and only two C's he wanted to bring up now.

It seemed like things were taking a turn for the better these past couple of months academically and financially for him as he did good in school and practice all whilst he still kept his job, being smart with his money and saving like him and Zainab talked about, helping him build his credit early.

Zay was completely proud of her younger brother and sometimes caught herself getting emotional, happy he managed to stick with his responsibilities and not let zay down like she prayed he wouldn't.

It was never in her intention to really put him out and send him back to their mother but if she had to then that's what she would've just had to do, not liking the way he was going about things before.

Being completely honest, Zay looked at Saleem like he was her own kid at times, seeing that she raised him for the majority of his teenage years and even before Nadirah kicked her out the house when she'd be gone at work all day, zay was the one who stuck with her brother for the most part— so a part of her looked at Saleem like he was apart of her because he was.

Whilst raising him she also raised herself, meaning that they grew up with one another and felt like they only had each other excluding Quadir coming along.

A big part of Zainab was her brother and she just wanted the best for him when it was all said and done.

She was just very proud.

After taking yet another win home, Zay was the only one who came out to the game this time and just took Saleem back home, cooking his favorites for him since they'd been eating out a lot lately.