𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

Y'all up early enough for me to drop this👀

Check in💫

𝟨:𝟦𝟧𝗉𝗆

𝟨:𝟦𝟧𝗉𝗆.

Nadiyah sat at the freshly cleaned kid table in the center of her mother's Daycare, typing away in her MacBook as her mother busied herself with cleaning.

Her mother, Monet was tying the trash in a knot when Nadiyah noticed and stopped what she was doing.

"I got that mom." She went to stand, but her mother shook her head.

"It's fine I'm only dragging it to the door, I'm not taking it out just yet." Nadiyah told her, watching her daughter sit back down in the chair way too small for her to be seated in.

Leaving it out by the door, Monet couldn't help but to look out side of the glass door staring out into the dark gloomy streets.

"What time is it naddy?"

"Almost 7."

"This daylight savings mess got me thinking it's later than what it really is." She mumbled, still looking outside.

"I wish they would come on, I'm ready to get outta here I'm not tryna be stuck in this damn storm." Monet yawned, clearly tired and ready to be off of her feet.

"You think it's really gonna be bad like they said on the news?" Nadiyah asked her.

"I'm not sure, but I'm not taking no chances that's why I was tryna close earlier. I'm not tryna drive through no damn storm and I ain't tryna be stuck here either."

Nadiyah went to reply just as the reason why they were stuck there, a cute little 4 year old named Treasure came running over to the older lady.

"I'm finished with the Barbie's auntie I cleaned up the pen pen."

"Oh you did Babygirl?" Monet replied, before looking over to the large area seeing all the toys were back in its place and the closed off area also known as the "play pen" was indeed clean thanks to the young girl.

"Aw you did, you auntie little helper. Gimme five tink tink." Monet held her hand out, feeling treasure give her a high five before Monet moved away from the front door.

"You want a snack before you go?" She asked the little girl, watching her nod.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes please." She corrected herself, making Monet smile.