𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

WE BACKKKK 🥳✨

As much as y'all been harassing me for this mf update I better see all ya mfs checking in🫡

𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗭 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 - 𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

It was early in the morning, just after second period as many students were in the hallways- either lingering, talking with their peers or getting their books for their next class coming up in the next couple minutes.

Currently, it was Saleem and Zaire walking in the hallway talking amongst each other after leaving the science class they had together.

"Look at this nigga." Zah showed Leem his phone of Tone just in the crib smoking, missing yet another day of school.

"Put it away if you don't want it taken." Some random teacher spoke aloud, stepping out into the hall about to close the door as his class was filled when he seen the scholar openly on the phone

Leem and Zaire just looked the male teacher up and down, sucking their teeth.

"Get off my dick old head you is not my teacher." Zah replied making Leem laugh as the older man eyes widened at the disrespect

"Excuse me?? Come back here, I want your name." He stepped fully out of the door now

"First name: Mind Ya Last Name: Fuckin business."Zah replied as both him and Saleem kept walking.

"You-"

The teacher had half a mind to follow the kids and get their names to write them both up for demerits, but he couldn't just leave his already full class and decided to just let it go, grumbling under his breath as he shut the door.

"Yooo you really funny asshit Zah."

"Cause fuck wrong wit old head, not even my teacher like get my dick outcha mouth fuck outta here." Zah scoffed.

"No baptism."

"Anyways, why Tone gon text me earlier talking bout if I see Shadai ina hallway bein joe wit a nigga let him know. I'm like Nigga fuck you gon do all way from the crib?" He laughed, referring to Tone's "school boo"

"Boul worried bout bitches he needa be making sure he'on get truancy."

"He already did, said he got the letter the Other day and shit." Zah laughed.

"Dickhead. What his mom say?" Leem asked

"Nothin, he threw that shit out before she could see it."

"He scatted." He chuckled and so did his friend, turning the corner of the long hallway headed toward the staircase.

"Who you got next?" Zah asked.