𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Check in🫡

𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

It was Tuesday, the last week of school before Christmas break came.

Quadir had just picked up Saleem from practice, sticking to his promise and helping Zainab out when she was busy and couldn't make it.

The two were in the car, Quadir sitting at the red light as he stared at Saleem eating McDonald's, smacking on his fries obnoxiously loud.

"Nigga chew wit ya mouth closed, gahdamn you be smacking loud as hell then you eating dumb fast." He grumbled, hearing Saleem laugh.

"Chill these jawns be good asshit when they fresh."

"All I'm sayin is they ain't goin no where." Quadir replied, while Saleem continued eating like it was gonna be his last meal.

2 Deuce by Leaf Ward played in the car as he pulled off from the red light, continuing his way towards Saleem house to drop him off.

Saleem was eating and texting away on his phone, when looking up to break the brief silence.

"Look what sir sent me, niggas dropping 2k at 12." He showed him the phone of the newest 2k23 lined to come up, seeing the announcement on Twitter that Yasir had sent him.

"Today?" The older boy asked, seeing him nod his head.

"You already know that jawn gon be sold out by 12:01. Damn I'm tryna grab that jawn today, I hope it ain't sold out everywhere by the time me and zay go to the mall this weekend."

".. and yall still coming right?" Leem asked referring to him, Mir and Hassan, he invited the trio to tag along when zay told him that Nadiyah and Sianni was also accompanying them to the mall trip this weekend.

And not wanting to be the only boy with a group of girls, Leem immediately asked if Quadir and them could come.

"Yeah I said I would getchu something didn't I?"

"Oh ard I'm jus makin sure You'n try to play slow when the time come." He replied, making the older boy laugh.

"You a trip, how them grades lookin though?"

"Don't worry bout allat, grades ain't go in yet but trust me they gon be looking like something come Friday." Leem evaded the question.

"They better be.. but how was school? You seen them lil Niggas?" He asked, referring to the two boys that jumped Saleem prior

"Nah, not since them niggas jumped me." Saleem replied, putting his food back into his bag.

After the incident, Zainab had went up to the school to reinstate her little brother as well as see if the mother of the two boys was there to talk, but the school had told her the mom declined the invitation to have a meeting and talk as she was still pissed off from the last encounter.