𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

FRIENDLY REMINDER >:)

If you reading this and haven't been vote on my chapters to take your ghost ass back and VOTE         THANK YOU

Check in 🖤

A FEW DAYS LATER — 𝟪:𝟤𝟫𝗉𝗆

It was Saturday night, and Zainab was rushing trying to hurry and finish getting ready yet time seemed to be escaping her completely as it seemed like 1 minute suddenly seemed like 5.

"Issyyy— Bitch is you still not ready?" Nadiyah scolded soon as the call connected, looking at her friend still doing her finishing touches to her makeup she said she was almost done 10 minutes ago.

"Girlaaa I'm literally setting my setting my face now I just gotta brush out my eye lashes and do my lips." She replied, seeing Nadiyah set her phone down as she was in the car

"You don't even have ya clothes on, girl I'm not even 15 minutes away from ya house, you need to hurry up cause we need to make it to Cabria house in time to get on that sprinter."

"No bull shit I ain't give them bitches 300$ outta my money for nothing." Sianni added.

Tonight they were headed out of town with their friends from the shop Cabria and Aminah, as well as cabria's little sister Destiny who stayed in Baltimore and her friend named Kayla.

Today was Destiny's birthday and her older sister wanted to celebrate her finally turning 21, going to the club who also seemed to be celebrating another rapper from down there birthday as well so it was an all black affair at the club.

It was 7 of them together, and the sprinter rental for 8 hours was 500$ while the club section they got was 1500$, while they were splitting it seven ways, that was only for the section since destiny and Kayla lived in Baltimore already and just the 5 of them were riding down there from Philly so they split that 5 ways— Aminah, Zay, Naddy, Bria and Sianni coming out to 3 something in total.

That's why they had to hurry as the departure from the sprinter van was at 9 o'clock, hoping to get there by 11 something when things was popping off.

"I would move faster if you stopped calling heffa."

"Well I gotta keep calling to remind ya ass stop moving on black people time and let's fucking gooooo!!" Naddy yelled making both Sianni and Zay laugh

"Bitch I'm hanging up." Zay said, doing just that as she clicked off the call and her music resumed, scaring her slightly as it was too loud.

Turning it down, zay quickly resumed her face, doing her lip liner and applying a nude lipstick in between her liner while applying some clear lip plumper gloss on her lips and setting her face as she was done.