𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

I can't wait til my jawn update so I can like all y'all comments 🥲

Check in🫡

𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗬

𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗬

After getting that call at his house, Quadir could not have gotten back to Philly faster.

What usually took him an hour to get from Jersey to Philly only took about an half hour at most with how fast he was speeding to get down there.

Once he did get down there, he thought his anger would have subsided enough for him to have a calm, level headed approach to things.

But, as soon as he stepped through that door and took one look at Saleem's face, seeing the damage that was caused it made him upset all over again, if not more.

Quadir stood in front of a sitting Saleem, holding ice to his slightly red face and moved the bag to get a closer look.

"Let me see." He muttered, looking at his busted lip and where the bruise had formed on his face, just right under his eye where he'd been hit.

Shaking his head, he sighed heavily and turned to the other boys.

"And you tellin me this nigga just came at y'all for no reason?"

"Yea Qua, we was jus walking down the block and boul came outta nowhere. Soon as he saw us he start drawn, talkin bout that's his block and start goin at us for no reason." Tone replied, sitting on the couch arm while Zah agreed.

"Yeah, pulling out guns and shit tryna intimidate us. Leem was jus doin what he had to do."

"Doin what he had to do? Nah what he needed to do was be in fuckin school like we jus talked about." Quadir shot a look at Saleem, who only remained silent and looked away.

"Matter fact all y'all should've been. When we say the dumb shit y'all be doin, this what the fuck we he talkin bout."

"And What the fuck was y'all doin all way down west for anyway?" Hot chimed in, asking questions now.

"Cause at first we-"

"was jus bored, walking around." Tone cut Zah off, making his friend look at him but kept quite.

Mir and Hot peeped it as well as Quadir, but none decided to speak on the action.

Yet.

"Do he needa go to a hospital?"

"Naw, he ain't hit him hard enough."

"Tell that to my face." Saleem mumbled, finally speaking up and Quadir turned to him again.

"Iain sayin shit, time and time again what do I be telling y'all? Especially you Saleem? Stay out the fucking way and go to school. You gave me ya word last time I seen you that you was gon do better and now I gotta come back down this bitch all way from my crib cause you doing dumb shit again. Like wassup wit you?"