𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"Girl fuck what you thought it was .. you should already know what's up."

Check in 💕

FEW DAYS LATER — 𝖠𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟣𝗉𝗆

Almost a week had passed since the girls had their night out, and a week had also passed since Zainab shared her first kiss with Quadir.

However with all the time that had passed, Zay's kiss with Quaddy was still fresh on her mind and didn't plan on going away any time soon as much as she wished it did as it reminded her of the situation she was in right now.

Currently, Give It Up by Zae France played smoothly in the background as she sat in the car with Sianni at the red light, taking her best friend home after work while simultaneously talking about the situation at hand.

"—Wait so you didn't talk to him since the day I caught y'all kissin?" Sianni asked, putting her phone down to invest herself more into the conversation now.

"No girl I been ducking and dodging that nigga since." Zay replied, and Sianni started full blown laughing

"It's not funny si." Zay groaned while her friend held up her hand.

"It's not but like Bro what? Why?"

That one question stood out to Zainab cause she couldn't seem to fully understand why she was avoiding him either.

"I don't know."

"Whatchu mean you don't know? The kiss was ass or something? His breath smell like shit?" Her friend asked.

"Bitch— girl, no to both questions. If his breath was whamming I wouldn't have even let him kiss me I would've been turned off."

"Oh okay cause you know some Niggas breath be smelling like they hungry asshit."

"Yeah no bitch that's your niggas." Zay laughed, knowing exactly the smell she was talking about and Sianni laughed as well.

"I tell you bout one nigga now it's this, I don't even talk to stink mouth no more, ANYWAYS." She held up her hand, quickly changing the subject as zay pulled off.

"So back to you and patchy the pirate—"

"Si I will dump you on the corner of this fucking block."

"I meant to say Quadir excuse me sista, sorry. But yeah back to y'all." Sianni fake cleared her throat and Zainab rolled her eyes playfully. "So if it's nothing wrong with him why you not tryna see him?"

"I.. I dunno! Like i know the next time we see each other he gonna wanna talk about it cause when he text me it was giving that, that's why I was barely tryna text him back."

"What was he saying?"

"Ima show you the texts hold on let me grab my phone." She replied, unlocking her phone quickly and going to their messages to let her friend read before speaking again.