𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.

Tryna update til 27, tbh that's all I got written up til 💀 so let's see if I can be consistent enough and not desert you guys again.

Check in? 🫡

TUESDAY 𝟣𝟢:𝟣𝟧𝖺𝗆

TUESDAY
𝟣𝟢:𝟣𝟧𝖺𝗆.

SMOKE + MIRRORS by Leo Waters played in Zainab's car as she drove to Quadir's house.

They spoke on the phone earlier with him telling her he would be back sometime in the morning, and he would come down to Philly later after getting some much needed rest after being on the road for so long.

Knowing he was super tired, she figured she'd just drive to his house to see him instead of making him come to her as he usually did.

He'd texted and let her know he was just getting home as she was getting ready, throwing on literally anything before she came.

She yawned, humming the words to the song from her R&B playlist taking a quick glance at her appearance in the mirror.

Her Bonnet was still on her head, looking like she just rolled out of bed which she very much just did before getting on the road.

The only thing she did was brush her teeth, wash her face and put some blistex on her lips before brushing out the very few lash extensions still sitting on her eyes that needed a refill badly.

A part of her wanted to spruce herself up for him, but the larger part didn't care and told herself he'd better appreciate anything she wore whether bummy or not.

Her phone vibrated, seeing it was a text message from the girls Group chat from Sianni and Nadiyah texting back and forth.

BAD GYALS CLUB ❤️‍🔥

SiSi💞
Im crying you talkin bout you was jus standing there she woulda bust in the spot and seen you like 🧍🏾‍♀️

Naddy💫
Bro I didn't know wtf to do

They was outside getting it on bitch I was gagged

Then she tb bitch I know you hear me come outside so I can beat you tf up too I was just like