𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

What's your Favorite chapter of the book so far?

Check in 💃🏾

SATURDAY — 𝟣𝟢:𝟦𝟧𝖺𝗆

SATURDAY — 𝟣𝟢:𝟦𝟧𝖺𝗆.

I know what you say,
You say I coulda treated you better or whatever,
But I don't know, I think I did alright
Know what I'm sayin?

Virginia Beach began to play smoothly in Quadir's car as he had just pulled up to his parents house.

After the situation with Zainab that took place yesterday, he'd wanted to get some advice from another person he held dearly— his mom.

There were very few people Quadir went to for advice on things and his family were among the few, especially his mom.

He liked that she'd always lend a listening ear even if it was just for him to get stuff off his chest and vent.

Quadir was coming over today not only to see her but try to get another person's take on things as well, because shimir and Hassan were no help at this point finding the whole situation amusing when they learned about what happened.

He went up the driveway, his shoulder slouched upon noticing his mom's car was gone.

The whole person of him coming over was really to speak with her but since he was already here and his dad was still home he'd figure he'd drop in and say hello at least, see what's going on.

Parking into the empty spot next to his father's car, he took his took his keys out of the ignition, stopping the song mid way as he slid his phone into his pocket and got out of the car.

Making his way over towards the front door, he used his key to unlock the door and stepped inside.

Taking his shoes off at the entrance, he was greeted by the family cat coming over and rubbing on his sweat pants leg.

Bending down he rubbed the cat briefly before hearing his fathers voice.

"You forget somethin bae?" Nasir called out, coming down the steps thinking it was his wife.

"Nah it's me pops." Quadir replied, advancing more into the home.

Meeting each other half way, Quadir gave his dad a quick hug tapping his back as they greeted each other.

"Long time no see."

"Yeah I meant to come sooner but I got caught up.. where ummi?"

"You just missed her not even 5 minutes ago, She went to the hospital."

".. oh." He replied, somewhat relieved.

Nasir noticed and shook his slightly head, coming down the steps all the way now.