Forks[1]

I frown as I look out the windows of our new house

"I already feel like I'm gonna hate this place." I say lowly.
"Me and you both." Rose says walking up next to me.

"Well this is the next place we will stay, if it makes you happy you can pick the next place." Carlisle said coming upstairs with esme.

"No thanks don't care enough." I say sitting down on the couch.
Edward speeds in and sits next to me and kiss me.
"Come on honey cheer up." He says and kiss my cheek.
"I did, can't you see me smiling." I say looking at him.
"Yes." He says

"I don't see it." Emmett says walking over to roselie.
"Emmett would you like to die because I can make it happen, I will even make it painful just for you my dear brother." I say with my face blank like always.

"Creepy and scary." He muttered but I still heard him.
"Anyways this is great I can see how great it's gonna be for you and Edward." Alice says bouncing in her spot next to jasper.
"Eww she bouncing in excitement make it stop." I say cuddling closer to Edward.
I feel his chest vibrate as he laughs and runs a hand threw my hair.
"No one can stop Alice."
"It's worth a try." I shrug.
"Anyways I am picking your outfit out for school." Alice says and I stand up quickly.
"No your not you always try to make me wear color." I glare at her.

"A little color would do you good, right now your dressed as if your going to a funeral." She said matching my glare.

"Let me be Alice." I say
"Just once and I will leave you alone for a couple of months." I sigh shaking my head before I start smiling feeling a burst of happiness go threw me.
"Sure Alice but we have to go shopping together." I clap my hands and Alice does too.
This is normal for me.
I get anxious or angry any negative emotions and then this random happiness takes over me.
Sometimes me and Alice can't be in the same room as jasper can feel our strong emotions.

"Yay this is gonna be amazing let's go now!." She grabs my hand.
"Yes good idea, rose come with us." I say smiling at her.
She shakes her head.
"Not when your like this." She says and suddenly my mood drops and I let go of Alice hand.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!."

There it is the anger.

"Mortica calm down." Edward grabs me and pull me to him and kiss my forehead.
"No I want her to explain what she means." I glare at rose.
I feel jasper trying to calm me down with his power making me move from Edward a little bit.
"Stop it before I tear your head off your shoulders." I hiss.
He holds his hands up in surrender.
"I didn't mean anything by it Mortica I will go." Rose says and I nod calming down.
"Ok." Is all I say and I turn and kiss Edward and then grab rose and Alice hand again.

We go out to the car them in the front and me in the back.
"I'm sorry rose I didn't mean to get mad like that." I frown feeling sadness come over me.
"It's okay I know you didn't mean it little sister." She smiles at me and I smile back.
I am the youngest in our clan, no our family.
I usually call Carlisle dad and esme mom, everyone else is my brother or sister and of course my amazing husband Edward Cullen.
Hopefully forks is a good place for us.

Time skip after shopping.

I make my way to me and Edward room.
I walk in to find him sitting on our bed.
I drop my stuff and go over to sit on his lap.
"What's wrong baby?." I asked as he has his thinking look on.
The frown on his face and his eyebrows lowered.
"Nothing honey, how was your time with the girls?." He asked me and I smile and kiss him.
"It was nice and I apologize to rose." He nods and kiss my neck.
"I'm glad your getting better with your feelings." He says.

I'm still not that good I see the looks our family pass around to each other.

"That's not true." Edward tells me.
"Stop reading my thoughts." I tell him.
"I'm sorry." He smiles and kiss me again.
He holds on tightly to my waist.
I can feel the heat forming in the room.
Even though we're always cold.
I kiss back and start grinding my hips against him.
He groans and suddenly I'm thrown on the bed and he's over me.
"I love you." I say and move to kiss his neck.
"I love you more." He says as I rip the shirt he was wearing clean off his body.
He does the same to my dress.

"Hey I liked this dress." I frown.
"I will buy you another one love." He kisses me.

Next thing I know he tear up the rest of my clothes and I flip up sinking down on his manhood.
I moan loudly as I do.
"Beautiful." He whispered.
I move my hips as he kiss all over me.
I know our family is more than likely mad at us.
Me and Edward is worse than Rosalie and Emmett they go hours we go days.

I smile as I feel like I'm on cloud nine.
Edward's groans and my moans along with our skin going together and the bed squeaking is like a song to me.
The only ones to make it is us.

Edward must of got tired of how slow I was going as he speeds up to the wall which cracks behind me when he slammed against it.
He picks me up and starts slamming into me making me see starts.
"Oh god yes!." I cry out in pleasure.
He buries his head in my neck lightly biting and kissing it.
He moved a hand to hold mine up against the wall.
I LOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU OH GOD!.
Is what go on loudly in my head knowing he hears it.

Time skip a day later

Me and Edward lay on the floor of our room naked as the rest of our room is a mess.
"That was amazing." I say as we kiss.
"Yes but now we have to clean all this up before esme and Alice gets us." I laugh at the words and nod.