[31]

Today while Bella was hanging out with Jacob I was with Edward.

We was laying in the meadow watching the sky.
The sun beaming down on us making our skin sparkle.
I turn my head and find Edward watching me with a slight smile on his face.
"What?." I asked turning to face him fully as he wraps his arms around me.

"Nothing." He says and kiss me.
I put my hand on his chest.
"I missed this." I say sitting up and moving to straddle his lap.
His hands move onto my hips.

"I missed everything." He whispered and I lean down to connect our lips.
I move my hands up to his neck and around to the back of his head gripping onto his hair.
I grind my hips down into his.
His lips move from my own and down to my neck.
He bits my neck lightly as he moves his hands down to grab my ass.
I moan lightly through my part lips.

"Yes." Sadly before we could get any further we hear footsteps.
We pull apart from each other to see Alice and jasper.
I see the worried look on her face.
"I couldn't see everything but something is happening." She says and we both stand up.
I almost find myself groaning out loud in irritation as I'm sure it has something to do with Jacob and Bella.

I know she's my mate but it seems whenever she's with Jacob something happens or go wrong.

Time skip

Me and Edward are in his Volvo.
His hands gripping his steering wheel tightly
"Honey maybe you should calm down." I say but he shakes his head.
"I'm getting seriously tired of the mutts." He muttered and I shake my head.
"Trust me I'm tired of Jacob too." I say trying to ignore the fact that he said mutts meaning more than one. I know he still dislikes embry but that won't stop me from seeing him.

"Of course you think that, no surprise you run with them."

I glare at him before I scoffed, folding my arms and looking out the window.
"I'm not about to argue with you." I side eye Edward who stays quiet the rest of the ride to Bella's house.

He slams on the breaks just as jacob and Bella get out the truck.
He jumps out and I get out a little slower as I feel dizzy for a second.

"Edward!"
"If you ever touch her again!"

I rush over and try to push them apart but they both push me back.
"Stop!"
"She's not sure what she wants." Jacob and Edward was all in each other's faces.

"Wait for her to say the words."
"Fine, and she will."

"Hey hey easy now, let's take it down a notch." Charlie comes out as Bella grabs my hand.

"Alight, what's going on?." He asked looking back and forth between Edward and Jacob.
I was about to say something when Jacob responded "I kissed Bella....and she broke her hand..punching my face." I look at Bella and see how her other hand look.

"Total misunderstanding."

I lead Bella to the car as Edward and Jacob glare at each other before Edward follows me and Jacob leaves.

"We will take her to get her hand checked out Charlie, she will be fine I promise." I say and he nods at me.

Time skip

Carlisle was wrapping Bella's hand up while Edward stood over her.
"Back up some give him room to work." I say but he ignores me.
I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"It should heal fairly quickly."

"Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again Bella."
"Punched a werewolf in the face." Bella answered.

"Badass your gonna be one tough little newborn." Emmett smirks at her as she smiles back at him.
I roll my eyes.
Ain't shit great about this life.
Edward looks at me but I ignore him.

"Tough enough to take you on." Bella chuckles.
Rose stands up quickly slamming the paper she was holding down and walked out the room.
"Don't worry about it." Emmett starts as Bella had frowned when rose walked out the room.

I stand up quickly my own self bringing eyes to me as I run out after rose.
She's my sister I want to make sure she's okay.

"You okay sis." I asked as I hug her from behind and she holds my hand.
"Your mate gets on my nerves with all this talk of becoming a vampire like it's everything one could hope for." She flicks her hair out of her face before she turns around and hug me.
I rub her back to help calm her.
"I understand but she doesn't and Emmett is a goofball so of course he encourages her." I chuckle.

I could feel her smile before she frowns again and Bella comes out the door.
"Go talk to someone else about the joys of becoming a newborn." She glares at her for a second before looking away.
I hold her hand still.
"Okay. Rosalie I don't know what I did to make you hate me so much."

"I don't hate you...I don't partially like you either." She says and I smile.
At least she's honest.
I kiss her cheek and then walk over to Bella and kiss her before I go back inside to let them talk.
I knew Rosalie would tell her about Royce king.
Gosh I hate that dude and I never even met him.

I walk back to where everyone else is.
Edward grabs my hand and I meet his eyes.
'I'm fine I don't need you to apologize for anything.' He nods his head slowly as he stops reading my mind.

"I'm going to go hunt." I say out loud.

I speed outside when I feel I'm being followed.
I stop and turn to see Alice.
"Yes pixie." I answer as I lean against a tree.
I feel weak for some reason.
"You need to tell them." She starts but I hold up my hand.
"I do not wish to talk about this Alice, it brings me no joy to see you now and day's because you are always bothering me with this nonsense." I wave her off.

"Your life is not nonsense it's important I don't see why you are so eager to ignore this." She steps closer to me and i turn away from her.

"Alice I-i do not wish to talk right now we have bigger things to worry about then this foolish crap you might not see me as much because I'm always with embry and the wolves that's probably all it is and your switching back and forth between everyone watching decisions your powers may be acting up" I shrug.

"Fine be like this I see how willing you are to leave this family behind, leave your mates behind." She then speeds off leaving me with my thoughts.

Gosh this is stressing me out.