More arguments[6]

What was wrong?

What was wrong?.
I look around the school parking lot and the air feels tense.
What is it that I'm looking for.
Then I hear it.
Car tires, the loud noise as that kid, Tyler his van was sliding on the ice.
Why should I care about that.
Then I noticed his van heading towards Bella.
Oh.

Edward moves from beside me and speeds across the parking lot next to Bella and stop the van.

Great now he has exposed us.
He comes back up to us and rose glares at him.
He gets in his car and since I'm mad at him me and rose ride together to the hospital.

"I can't believe he would do something like that!." She yells.
"Yes it brings me such shame, I love it." I smile slightly at rose who rolls her eyes at me.
"This is not the time for one of your moods Mortica!, your husband just basically told everyone we're vampires." She yells at me.
"Yes Rosalie I know all this anger is bad for you so keep yelling."
Rose glares at me "you and your low talking self is making me mad." She said and I chuckled.
We make it to the hospital and see Edward.
I walk over and kiss him before I punch him in his arm.
"What was that?." I asked angrily.

"Oh now your mad." Rose rolls her eyes.
"Shush." I say
"Look I did what was right and no one saw." Edward says
"15 people saw." Rose says after looking at her phone which I'm sure she got a text from one of our siblings.
Carlisle walks over to us and tries to calm rose and Edward down as they start arguing and I zone out again.

"Let's take this in my office." Carlisle said and I look to see Bella standing there.
"Can I talk to you?." She asked looking at Edward.
"Let's go." Rose and Carlisle walk away but I stay and watch Edward and Bella.
"How did you get over to me so fast?" She asked him.
"Bella I was standing right next to you." He says doing that dumb smile.
"No you was across the lot next to your car with Mortica." She crossed her arms.
"Just say thank you and move on Isabella." I say walking closer.

She looks at me and then Edward and back to me.
"I will find out but thank you." She says and I walk away from her and soon Edward follows.
"Great job now she's gonna know about us." I hissed at him.
"Babe Alice already said she was going to figure it out." He shakes his head.
"Just stay away from her." I say "I can't do that." He told me.
"You will if you want to stay married." I say to him and walk away and find rose.