Family vote[18]

Bella had wanted to talk to the family while Charlie was at work since he told her she was grounded for life.
We all stand in the sitting area and I stand next to Ava and jasper as Bella stands in the middle of the room so she could address all of us.

"So I think you all know what I want." She starts "you don't know what you want." Edward says and she turns to him "shut up." She says and I chuckle.
Guess Edward's in the dog house.

He looks at me and tilts his head and I shrug.
He needs to learn he can't control everything.

I decided that I should vote first.
I step closer making everyone look at me.
"Bella." I start trying to gather the words I want to say.
"I would be so happy to have you as a vampire and spend eternity with me and Edward but have you thought about your family?, I missed my family everyday Bella, I got lucky to have Ava now but I would have loved to watch her grow up and finish growing up myself and had a family my own kids and get married, I miss the talks with my mom, she was so sweet and amazing she was a mom some dream to have and I was lucky to have her, my brothers gosh I loved rough housing with them and I'm sure I would have loved to play with their kids and tell them stories. Bella what I'm trying to say is wait don't rush to turn live your life don't make this decision for what you think is paradise because it's not and yes I love my family now and I love Edward and you of course but I would have loved to be human to. My vote is no." I then turn away from everyone.

Ava puts her hand on my shoulder.
"Im okay". I say looking at her.
She nods.
"I vote no also this life is not all that great I wish I would've had someone vote for me before I was just changed forcibly." Ava says and I hug her to me.
Bella looks at us for a moment before she nods.
"I understand thank you ava and Morticia." She says.

She's turns to everyone else.
"I vote yes we could pick a fight with the voltui any day." Emmett says picking her up and spinning her around.
What a child Emmett is.
"I vote yes it would be nice to not want to kill you." Jasper says.
"I vote no like ava and Mortica said I wish someone would have voted for me." Rose says and I nod knowing we had the same views of this immortal life.

It was then Esme and Carlisle turn to vote but judging by the look on their faces and Edward's I knew what they answer would be.
I couldn't stay to hear it so I walked out and went to the front outside.

God why did she have to be so stubborn and even a little stupid. I hate to say that about my second mate but I have to be honest.
Why would she give up a normal life to live one as a monster?.

I hear a heartbeat and know it's Bella.
"I have to go but I wanted you to come home with me." She says.
"Why Bella?." I asked and turn to her.
"I don't want to be alone tonight and I miss you." She says making me shake my head and click my tongue "no why do you want to turn into a monster?." I asked
She fidgeted a little bit and step closer to me.

"I told you why, the real question is why can't you accept my decision, my choice you said you would support me before so where is my support."
"I'm sorry Bella I just can't get behind turning into a vampire even if it's for love or because of those assholes who said you have to turn." I grip her hands as we meet eyes.
"I love you Bella just the way you are, with blood pumping threw your veins and a beating heart that speeds up when your around me and Edward." I move closer and hear her suck in a breath.

"I love you human Bella." I finished.
"I love you but this is what is to happen and we voted and I took what you said seriously I know how you feel but what about how I feel?." She tilted her head.
"Okay let's get you home." I say and kiss her before I pull away and Edward comes out and we walk to the car to get her home before Charlie gets back home.

On the drive I can't help but think of her as a vampire.
Would she be happy once it finally happened or would she be miserable and hate that she ever met us.
Edward looks at me and grips my hand.
I look at our join hands and see his wedding bands.
I run my finger over it before he raises our hands and kiss the back of my hand.
I smile at him before I turn my attention to Bella who sits in my lap holding onto me tightly.

I know she's scared we will leave her again.
"We won't." Edward whispered so only I could hear.
I nod in agreement of his words
I can't walk away from Bella or Edward again it's plain torture.