Bella's birthday[13]

I was so happy about today.
Today is Bella's birthday.
She's officially 18 years old and she's already catching up to me in human years.
I was 19 when I turned so yeah to bad I couldn't live to see 21 now I'm past it.

I carefully wrapped my gift I got for Bella.
Edward laughs at me as I sit on the floor.
"Don't laugh this is important." I hissed.
"I'm sorry it's just that you know she's going to be mad." He told me.

"I think it's great she got Bella something." Alice said coming in with jasper and Rosalie.
"Yes it's the human's birthday how nice." Rose says as she sits down.
"Rose can you please pretend to like her at least in front of me." I said still trying to wrap the gift.
I hear her groan in annoyance at me and the fact that o want her to play nice,
"Only for you and only for today." She says and I smile at her answer.
"Great."

We then all leave for school.
I rode with jasper and Alice while Edward went and got Bella.
I smile seeing them walk down the hallways.
I run up and hug her and then pull her in for a kiss.
I pull away "happy birthday!." I say sorta loud making her shush me.
"Don't say it so loud." She says making me roll my eyes.
"Anyways downer I got you a present." I smile brightly at her.

"I said no presents, why did you let her get me a present?!." Bella asked Turing to Edward who looks lost for words.
"Open it." I say and she does.
"Wow." She says "yup it isn't much but I think it was nice." I tilt my head as she grabs the little ring box and the picture.
"Is this from when you were human?." She asked me looking at the old picture.
"Yup I just had turned 19 years old which is the age I am now, sorta." I say

"Your beautiful

"Your beautiful." She looks up at me.
"Thank you."
"Rings?." She asked opening the box.
"Yup basically promise rings and look they have wings." I say grabbing one and sliding it on her finger and sliding the other one on mine.
"I promise you Bella swan that I will love you forever." I say and kiss her hand.

" I say and kiss her hand

"I love it." She told me making me feel proud of myself.

Then Alice and jasper show up.
"Happy birthday!." Alice said making Bella try to shush her now.
Alice then hands her a gift.
"Open it you'll love it I saw it and you can wear it to your birthday party tonight at our house." Alice beams.
Bella shakes her head.
"I don't know Alice." Bella shakes her hand not really wanting a party.
"Come on please." Alice begs.
"Fine." Bella gives in.
I'm surprised honestly I thought it would take more begging from Alice.

Alice go to walk away with jasper.

"Hey jasper!, no fair with the mood control thing

"Hey jasper!, no fair with the mood control thing." Bella says and I laugh.
So that's why she gave in so easily.
"Sorry Bella.....happy." He starts and Bella gives him a look.
"Never mind." He says and him and Alice walk off.
"See you two later." I say and follow the love birds.

Time skip

I was upset

I was upset..so upset I can't be anymore upset.
I was literally shaking in anger.
I said I was going to be happy today as it was Bella's birthday but alive ruined all plans of that happening.
We all stood downstairs as Alice went and got Bella for the party to start.
I smile a little once I see her basically stumbling down the stairs as Alice drags her.
Alice push Edward and Bella together and tried to push me in to for a picture.
"I'm not taking a picture dressed like this Alice." I glare at her.
"Take the picture." She glared at me.
I huff and move closer making Edward and Bella wrap there arms around me as I am the shortest of us three.
"Yes now show me the love." She says snapping the picture.

I move away and stand next to Emmett and Edward as Bella is to start opening her presents.
"Dating an older woman...hot" Emmett says making Edward glare at him.
"He's with two older women at that." I add and Edward shakes his head as me and Emmett high five each other.
"It's a necklace Alice picked it out." Rose says handing Bella the present.
I glare at the back of her head.

"Okay open Emmett's next." Alice said handing Bella an empty box.
Bella shakes it and look at Emmett.
Emmett smirks "it's a sound system, already installed it in finally a decent sound for that piece of-." Emmett starts "hey don't hate on the truck." I laugh at Bella's words.
"Open Carlisle and Esme next." Alice says
"Just a little something to brighten your day."
"You been looking a little pale lately." I chuckle at Esme and Carlisle jokes.

Bella tried to open it but she cuts herself.
I try and hold my breath before I get to breathe it in.
I then watch as Edward pushes Bella back and she crashes onto glass while Edward push jasper back into the piano.
"Jasper shh shh it's just a little.....blood." Alice said and we all look at her.
I watch as the blood go down Bella's arm.
I couldn't take it.

Edward grabs me quickly and pushes me into Rosalie who holds me.
I don't really struggle against her.
"Take them outside." Carlisle said.
I feel so bad.

I push rose off of me and speed outside.
I feel terrible I mean I could have attacked her.

We was all outside when Edward comes out.
He talks to jasper but I don't listen.
Your so stupid Mortica that's your mate your other half to you and Edward and you was what going to attack her?, you should have died that day in those woods!.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't notice Edward come up to me and spin me around to face him.
"I'm sorry I'm so so sorry." I whispered.
He brings his head down to mine.
"It wasn't your fault I shouldn't have pushed her." He told me and I shake my head "at least you were trying to protect her." I huff running my hands threw my hair.
"Hey it's okay." He says and hugs me to him.