[24]

I breath out an unnecessary sigh of relief as I look back at the other side of the line

I'm actually crossed and didn't die.

I just stand there for a minute thinking if I should just show up or maybe go back home.
I walk some as I try to think.
This is big for me, standing up to Edward like that and being on werewolf land is crazy to me.

I hear paws hitting the ground and turn quickly to see two big dogs or should I say shifters.

"Oh uhh sorry for just coming over I wanted to go see embry I can leave if it's not okay." I say lowly as I stand there.
They look to each other before one comes up to me and nod before he starts walking off.
I'm guessing I'm supposed to follow.

We walked for a bit as I hum an old song from when I was a little girl.
I looked around the forest.
We make it to a little house and next thing I know the door bust open and a bunch of shirtless men come out.
But only one face sticks out to me.
Embry.

"Wow." I chuckled a little bit as embry come up next to me.
"Hey I didn't think you would come here." He said and I can't help myself as I hug him.
"Sorry I had too." I pull away.
The boys laugh.

"Ready to hang out with the best of the best." A boy says.
"Oh please."
Then the guys start pushing each other and laughing while play fighting.

I tilt my head.
"Guys stop your embarrassing us." One says as Sam steps outside and at his side is a woman.
I think her name is Emily, embry told me about her.

"Hi." She go to walk forward but Sam stops her.
I feel a little bit hurt and ashamed.
Why ashamed?, I don't know my emotions have been all over.
"Hi I'm Mortica Cullen." I say making sure to keep my distance.

"Emily." She says.
I look to embry as the air feels a little tense now.
"Sorry, I get it in a vampire on werewolf territory the enemy rather." I shrugged as I look at all of them.
"Sorry I know your embry imprint but a leech being here is crazy." I think his name is quill said.

"It's okay like I said I get it."

"Don't call her a leech man." Embry said and grab my hand.
"Come on let me show you around." He says and I nod as we start to walk away.
"Hey Mortica." I turn around and look to Sam.
"Give it some time it will be better but welcome." I nod and smile at his words.
"Thank you." I then turn and continue walking with embry.

When we reach a pathway through the forest I realized our hands are still together.
I can't find it in myself to pull away though.

"So no shirt all the time?." I asked making both of us laugh.

"Yeah hope I don't distract you with all this

"Yeah hope I don't distract you with all this." He said making me laugh sorta loudly.
I cover my mouth in shock at how loud I was.
"Sorry didn't mean to be so loud." I say and he shakes his head.

"It's fine and you need to let it out be loud because honestly it's always loud over here."

I agree with him.
"Yes you all seem very free,I love that."
"Well you can be free here too and once you get to know them you're gonna have the most fun ever."
"If they ever want to get to know me I am just a leech as you all say."

"Hey you're not just some leech to me." He grabs my hands "I will talk to them have them stop calling you that." He then hugs me making me feel all warm.

Time skip

The boys was all at the beach playing football while I sit and watch them, cheering for embry as I did.
He's my friend so of course I'm gonna cheer him on.

"Yeah embry!." I cheer waving the shirt that he had on for a second a literal second.

I watch as he stands up wooing after he got done tacking Jared.

After they was done playing they all sat down.
Embry was laying on my lap as I ran my fingers threw his hair.
"So Mortica what you plan on doing?." Jared asked me still sorta keeping kid distance from me.

"I don't know, it's complicated." I frown.
"My family will have more words to say when I come back home, they don't agree with me and embry and we'll I'm sure Edward hates me and he's told Bella so who knows what things are going to be like." I shake my head.

Embry moves from my lap.
"So they will hate you just for being here or rather talking to me?." He asked and I shrug.
"They won't hate me just strongly disagree with me and my decision Alice always agrees with Edward so I know which way she is rose hates your kind and Carlisle loves Edward like a son so he will agree with Edward and I don't know about jasper he normal agrees with his wife and Esme she just wants me to be happy same with Emmett."

"If they really cared they wouldn't push you around and make you do something they would stand by you and respect your opinion and feelings." Sam said standing up.
"I wish it was that easy, I wish I could just have a break from home." I stand up and help embry up.

"Stay here for a while give yourself time and maybe it will do good get the pack used to you." Sam said "that's great." Embry smiles.

"Oh Sam thank you, you didn't have to do that." I say showing how great full I am.

Time skip

I was in embry room sitting on his bed with him next to me teaching me to play the game.
"Okay that's not quite it." He laughs as my little character on the screen just move in a circle not doing anything making me pout.

"I'm only good at fighting games because of Emmett this other stuff is confusing." I huff making him laugh more.
"Shut up dork." I push him.

He grabs me and lay back on the bed.
"Sorry." He says and yawns.
"Sleep you need it." I say making him nod.

He falls asleep quickly enough and snoring loudly in my ear but I don't mind.

He's made me happy in just one day.
But my heart still belongs to Edward and Bella.
I don't think I could ever let them go no matter how happy embry is making me right now.
Like he said, he doesn't have to be a lover he can be a friend or a brother just someone there for me.
That's what I need not another lover.