We're leaving[14]

Me and Edward was in the car with Bella taking her home after the shit night we had

"Guys what happened tonight isn't a big deal okay?, I still love you and trust you." She says looking at him and then me.
I smile a small smile to show I was listening.

She grabs my hand.
I hold it in mines tightly not tight enough where I would hurt her but just the right amount.
Edward parks the truck in front of Bella house.
"I love you goodnight." I say

"Will you guys be there tonight?," she asked us as for a while now me or Edward or both would stay the night with her.
"I'm going hunting." I say and kiss her and then kiss Edward and leave out the truck and speed into the woods.

I stop and lean back on a tree. I could see I was by the treaty line. I move and speed back to the house.
I just needed to get away from Bella as I felt bad about what I did.

Time skip

When I had got back to the house Edward was there.
He told me we were having a family meeting.
He looked sad but there was something else he's hiding from me.

I walk into the living room and sit down next to Emmett and Rosalie.
"I think we should leave." Edward starts and I jump up.
"Why?!"
"She deserves to live a good life Mortica even if it's without us in it, she can't move on if we're still here."
I look down at the floor and bawled my fist up.
"How could you?." I asked
He doesn't say anything and Esme tries to calm me down but I hold my hand up to stop her.
"You wanted this Edward!, I didn't I said this would end bad the thing with James and what happened tonight, I said it would be bad but you didn't care because you love her I know you do and it's your fault I'm in love with her too." I felt like I was about to explode in emotions.

"Why don't we all calm down." Carlisle says standing up.
"No we always listen to Edward it's Mortica turn to say what she feels and thinks." Rose said.
"Thank you." I say to her and she nods.

I turn back to Edward and harden my glare.
"I let her in Edward you know how hard that is for me, I let her in and fell so deep in love with her just like I did with you and now you want us to leave?, for me to just forget about everything that happened?, I also have friends here." I yell but not that loud.

"Lisa who's in love with you?, who kissed you at prom." Edward glare at me now.
I open my mouth and shock I didn't even think he saw that.
"You wanna be mad at me fine but at least I never cheated on you Mortica." He says getting closer to me.

I take an breath of air that I don't need in and meet his eyes.
"I never cheated Edward and she kissed me and she was tipsy didn't even know what she was doing. I was being a good friend to her and she came up to me and said she never meant to do that don't try and bring that up to move around the subject of what you want us to do, but you know what we can leave but I'm leaving by myself." I say

"Wait Mortica." Alice says grabbing my hand.
"No I'm leavening you guys can go your own way." I move from her and go upstairs to start packing.

I hear them talking downstairs and I hear them finally agree to leaving.
Carlisle says we will be back.
I don't think so.