Playing baseball[10]

Me and Edward was going to meet Charlie Bella's dad even though I already met him and he likes me

I go ahead and walk inside as he waits outside.
"Hello Charlie." I say and he smiles when he sees Me.
"Mortica good to see you, so your the one dating my daughter." He said and I nod
"Yes I am I hope that's okay." He nods "I'm glad it's you." He says and I chuckle knowing Edward can hear everything.
"Dad there is also Edward we're both dating him and I want you to meet him, he's important to me so be nice." She says
I laugh as Charlie makes an imaginary halo over his head.

Edward and Bella walk back in and I smile seeing how Charlie cocked his gun.

I zone out the hazing Charlie gives Edward.
"You got Bella to play baseball?, more power to you two I guess." He shrugs,

"She will be fine Charlie."
"I'm trusting you Mortica." He says and I nod and we walk out to the car,
I get in the back so Bella can have the front.
"I'm gonna run there see you." I kiss Edward and get out the car and speed to meet our family.
"Yeah my teammate is here." Emmett calls hugging me making my feet leave the ground.
"Okay bear put me down." I say laughing.
The jeep pulls up and Edward and Bella get out.

"Glad your here Bella we could use an empire because some cheat." Esme says and I laugh "we do not cheat." Me and Emmett say together making me shove him.

"Just call them as you see them." Esme says leading Bella to where she needs to stand.
I was hyped to play.

I was bouncing around.
We get into our places and Emmett was next to me doing....something.

The lightning and thunder starts
"It's time." Alice says
Rose bats first.
I watch as Alice pitches the ball.