Meeting the cullen's[9]

Edward wanted me and him to go to Bella house to see her and tell her about his great fucking idea

"You know this is a bad idea right?, oh and let me not forget your fucking stupid for thinking it is a good idea I mean did it occur to you that maybe she's not ready to meet our family or the fact that our family might not be ready to meet her and no Alice does not count she's happy all the damn time." I glare at him.
He chuckles with that dumb smirk on his face.
"It's fine lovely, what's up with you?, you been having good days what happened?." He asked grabbing my hand but I slap it away.

"There's a lot of things wrong with me Edward but this is not just one of my god damn mood swings this is about us and not the three of us I mean US as in me and you or did you forget about me aka your wife." I fold my arms.
"Wow your really angry if your rising your voice at me."

I glare at him threw the window.
"Because Edward I would like if we spent some tine together also we haven't been to our spot or had sex or talk nothing it's just about Bella like gosh." I shake my head waving my arms around.

"I'm sorry we can do something after this." He told me and I scoffed "I don't want to do anything with you now Edward." I shrug.

We make it to Bella house and I see she's washing her truck.
Ugly ass piece of garbage.
We get out and I make sure to slam the door.
Edward scared our mate landing on her truck.
"Can you at least pretend to act normal I have neighbors." She said as he jumps down.
"I want you to meet our family." He said as he pulled the dent out her truck.
I land on top of her truck next and she jumps again turning to glare at me.
"What did I just say?." She says more so than ask.
I shrug my shoulders "don't mind Mortica she's in a mood." Edward says kissing her cheek.

I glare at the action.
"Can we go home now mason." He turns and gives me a look and I shrug.
"I will be to pick you up tomorrow." Edward tells her.
She nods and just then I smell them.
Great, the mutts.
"What's wrong?." Bella asked noticing how tense we've become.
"Nothing for you to worry about, let's go Edward." I say and walk to the car and get in.
He follows me and start the car.

He makes eye contact with the guy I think his name is billy. "Okay big bad vampire and wolf don't like each other drive now." I say irritated.

Next day

I was in the kitchen with the family cooking for Bella.
"I can't believe this is happening." Rose says
"Be nice it's what Edward and Mortica wants and she's family now." Carlisle says as we listen to the tv on how to cook.
I hate cooking I didn't like it when I was human and I don't like it now.
"It's what Edward wanted and like always I follow him into the crossfire." I say cutting stuff up aggressively and then the knife breaks in my hands.

"Why don't you come with me and jasper." Alice suggests and I nod and we jump from the house and run into the woods.

We hunt and I was a little aggressive with my food but it's okay.
"What's wrong for real Mortica this isn't just some mood swing." Jasper says as he and Alice stand next to each other looking at me.
"I just don't want this to end bad, I'm starting to fall for her and she's human, yeah she's my second mate but that doesn't mean I want to risk our whole family and her life because of this we could all die this is basically a crime." I run my hands threw my hair.

"Stop that I just curled your hair." Alice scolded me smacking my hands away from my hair as she fixed it.
"And nothing is gonna happen you and Edward will be happy with her you all have a future." Alice said
I smile and hug her and jasper.

We then make our way back to the house.
We walk on the tree by the house.
"Hi Bella." Alice says as she jumps down along with jasper and I follow along.
"I'm Alice." She then goes and hug Bella.
"Oh you do smell good." Alice said pulling away and I chuckle at that.
"Alice what are you?..." Edward says slightly embarrassed of Alice actions.
"Don't worry me and Bella are going to be great friends." Alice informs.

"Good luck then." I say as everyone has a look on there face.
Wow this is awkward.
"Sorry jaspers is our newest vegetarian other than Mortica." Carlisle says
I roll my eyes.
I definitely have better control than jasper.
"It's a pleasure to meet you." Jasper gets out.
"It's okay jasper, you won't hurt her." Alice says

"Well I think I'm gonna take you on the rest of the tour of the house." Edward says
"See you later!." Alice calls "ok." Bella responds and Edward gives me a look.
He wants me to follow.

They walk out the room and everyone chuckles.
"They are so cute."
"Clean this up." Esme tells Rosalie and I see the glass and salad on the floor,
"Wow rose making messes." I say and she glares at me.
I shrug at her.
"Why don't you go with them." Carlisle suggested.

I sigh and stand up walking to me and Edward's room.
"What happened to the bed?." Bella asked
"Me and Edward was getting along I guess you could say." I appear in the room and she spins to look at me.
"You guys sleep?."
"Nope the bed isn't for sleeping, even though it's broke now." I shrug.

"Enough Mortica." Edward says and I sigh leaning on the wall.
I need air again.
I walk out the room and to the forest.
I was just wondering around honestly.

Thinking about Bella and Edward.
Never in my human life would I think I would have two mates.
Two people who is just for me.
I hear movement.
Emmett.
I turn and grab him flipping him over my shoulders and onto the ground.
"Your footsteps sound like holders hitting the ground." I say and he stands up dusting himself off.

"Alice said that we're playing baseball so be ready." He smirks at me and I smirk back.
"Same team?."
"You know it." He says and we high five.