Seeing them in Alaska[16]

Ava outfit

Ava outfit

Mortica outfit

Mortica outfit.

I was driving down the snowy roads of Alaska while Ava complained.
It's been four months of me being away from my family and spending time with Ava and we are close now, almost as close as me and Rosalie are.
Ava switched her diet from human blood to animal as she didn't really want to feed from humans anyway.

"Honestly I feel like we should have went to New York and partied to get your mind off the jackass you call a husband." Ava shrugs as she rest her feet on the dashboard and flip threw the radio station with her gift.
I learned Ava Is like me an copycat and she has a gift that is her own which is telekinesis.
"Look Ava me and Edward has been together for years and plus no fun in partying when you can't get drunk and I would feel wrong anyways you will understand when you get a mate if your own." I informed her and she scoffed "that's like saying you will understand when your older."

I shrug as Ava finally decides on a rock station and nods her head to the music.
I laugh as she starts faking like she's playing the guitar while whipping her hair around.

She then turns the music down when I tell her we're close to the house.
"What if this family of yours don't like me?." She fidgets in her seat.
It's Rare for Ava to get low in voice and fidget like she is now.
I learned that in the last couple of months.
"They will love you and care for you as their own just like I do." I say and grab her hand giving it a gentle squeeze before I let go.

I pull up in front of the house and turn the car off.
We watch as the family leave out the house.
I get out the car first followed by Ava.
"Mortica we're so glad to see you." Esme says and coming over to hug me.
"I'm glad to be back." I say and move to hug Carlisle.

Emmett comes up and pick me up spinning me around making me chuckle at his childish behavior.
"I missed you so much little sis." He says and sits me down.
Alice hits me before she hugs me "don't hid from me again I don't like not seeing your future." She told me.

"You had us all worried." Rose told me.
I look at jasper and see he has a guilty look on his face.
I shake my head and rush forward and hug him tightly.
"I forgive you jas." I pull away.
I hug Tanya Kate and Cameron.
I wave to elz as I like to call him.

"Who's your guest?." Carlisle ask me and everyone looks over at Ava who stands there.

" Carlisle ask me and everyone looks over at Ava who stands there

I walk over to Ava.
"This is Avanitta lovheart my little sister biological sister." I say and Ava glares at me "I like to be called Ava please." She says and Esme comes over and shake her hand.
"I'm Esme. It's wonderful to meet you Ava, you look just like your sister here." She says and I get nervous thinking Ava might get mad about what Esme says but she doesn't surprisingly.

"I'm Carlisle it's nice to meet you."
"I'm Alice your new sister." Alice said rushing over and hugging Ava.
"Oh!." Ava says surprised.
Emmett comes over next and pick Ava up in a bear hug like he did me.
"Cool a new family member." He says and set her down and I smile seeing the smile on Ava face.

Everyone comes up and introduces themselves to her and I feel so happy.
Since I been spending time with Ava my mood swings don't come around.

Time skip

I sit next to Alice in the living room of our cousins house.
"How's he been?." I asked her and she looks at me sadly.
"He's been in New York all I've seen him decide is that he wants to be alone like you did but when he calls he ask about you, he misses you this whole thing is killing him." She sighs.
"Yeah it's been killing me too but Edward has to lay in the bed he made I'm not going to run to him after he was the one who said we had to leave our home." I stand up.
I could feel whatever happiness I had going out the window.

Alice stands up too.
"I know Mortica I'm not taking sides trust me, Bella was my friend I miss her too." She says and I turn to her and feel bad.
I brig her into my arms and we hug each other.
"I'm going to go hunt." I say and just then jasper and Ava come up to me.
"We're going with you." Jasper said "yeah I'm pretty hungry." Ava adds twirling her hair.
I nod at them and we speed into the snow covered forest area.