[29]

I lay next to embry in bed.
"You're stressing, I can feel it."
I turn and look at him.
"I worry not just for Bella but for you, someone can get hurt if we're not careful." I said laying on my side facing him while do lays on his facing me.
"Everyone will be fine. I will be fine I'm tough baby you can't hurt this." He smirks making me chuckle.

"Okay Mr tough wolf." I kiss him.
I pull away and go to get up when he grabs me pulling me back on him.
I laugh as he kiss my neck.
"Let's just relax for a little bit." He said and I hummed as I feel his hands start to wonder around my body.
"Just for a little bit I guess." I smirk as we lock lips.

Time skip

Me and embry walk up to the campfire where the others are.
"You sure I should be here?." I asked
"Yeah plus they think it's a good idea and your an imprint." He kisses my neck.

"Stop." I laugh pushing him a little bit.
"Hey you two have fun." Paul wiggles his eyebrows at us making me look away feeling shy.
"Paul shut up and eat your burger." Embry said.

We sit down and I then see Bella and Jacob.
"You're not crashing anything plus Mortica is here but then again she's an imprint." Jacob laughs as Bella push him.

Smile while leaning on embry.
I can't wait to hear Billy tell the legends.
I love hearing the stories even if it's against my kind.
Embry kisses my head as he wraps an arm around me.

Time skip

Me and embry was walking together holding hands.
"I think I might go get seconds." He said talking about the food.
"You're still hungry and also that is your fourth time talking about going to get seconds." I roll my eyes.
"Aye I'm feeling very judged right now."

"Yeah okay."

I feel a wave of pain go threw me but it goes away just as quickly as it came.
Embry grabbed my arm.
I could see the concern on his face.
"You okay?." He asked me making me nod.
"I'm fine, embry. I must be hungry probably need to hunt." I wave off his concern.
"You sure?."
"Yes embry I'm sure I will see you later." I kiss him and then speed off.

As I make it back to our side I stop and lean against a tree.
I feel tired.
But as a vampire I shouldn't be tired.
I push myself off the tree and go and hunt.

After that I walk into the house.
As soon as I walk through the door alice is in front of me.
"Me and you need to talk now." She said and grab my hand and next thing I know we're far from the house.
I pull away from her shocked and a little irritated.
"Alice what is the matter with you?!"
"I haven't been able to see you in the last two weeks." She says and I tilt my head.

"Alice we literally go to school almost everyday together so consider me confused as to what you are talking about."
"That's not what I mean....its just, your future is gone I don't see you at all not in Edward's or Bella's or anyone's like your just not there and I don't understand that, at first I thought it was because you hang out with the dogs all day but even then I could still see you in my visions but now your not."

"What are you trying to say?, I die or something?." I was scared now but I tried not to let my sister see.
"I don't think so but I'm not entirely certain about anything these days, I've been trying to watch so many people's decisions for Edward and Bella." She shakes her head and I frown and pull her to me into a hug.

"I'm sure everything will be fine and nothing is gonna happen to me."

We pull away from our hug.
I grab her hand.
"Our family can't know about this yet, no need to add to the already stressful situation we have going on." I say and let go of her hand and turn to go back to the house.
"They won't know now but they will have to later, everything comes to light eventually Mortica." She says and speeds off leaving me with my thoughts.

Gosh being dead is so hard.
Movies make it seem like being a vampire is so great but really it sucks ass.
If I do die I don't want to just leave things how it is with me and Edward or Bella.
They need me.
I want to make things better.
Not be tense around them and done holding hands or kissing to be weird.
Things have to get better from here on out.