The Next Day

I awoke almost falling off the bed. I moved one arm and *Thump* i fell. Ouch. I wonder what time it is... And if the celebs are still here- nah they probably left. I sit up and stretch on the hard floor. I will probably have a bruise.
*knock knock*
"You okay!?" Jenna asks loudly.
"In pain." i answer back and my throat responds painfully.
"Can i come in?"
"Sure." i manage to say before i start coughing.
She comes in and looks for me. Eventually seeing me she asks, "What are you doing on the floor."
"The bed flipped me off, the floor sucked me in even though i tried to hold on and it's all Eevee's fault. She is cheeky."
"Sooo... You fell out of bed."
"Eevee pushed me out of bed." i grumble quietly. She holds her hand out and pulls me up slowly this time.
"Okay i get it. Eevee pushed you out of bed." She repeats matter-of-factly.
"Mornings suck."
"That they do." Jenna agrees.
We sit on my bed and i ajust to being awake.
"Shouldn't you be at set?"
"You have no idea what time it is do you..."
I shake my head.
"It's 12. Lunch. Break for everyone."
"I've never slept that late before." i say yawning.
My head starts to feel fuzzy but i push it away. No way. Not here. Not now.
"You okay? You zoned out for a bit there." Jenna asks, whilst writing stuff in a notebook.
"Oh yeah. Whatcha writing?"
"Just some random shit in my head."
I flinch at the swear word but don't actually reply. She looks up at me, concerned.
"What's wrong?" Jenna puts her hand on my arm gently.
I flinch away from the touch and hug myself. Stuck in a flashback goddamit. I start shaking, flinching and crying silently -a lot. I feel a hand in my hand, squeezing it. 1,2. 1,2. 1,2. Like that. It's soothing. My favourite pattern but it is too simple. I get brought back to reality and squueze her hand back. Making the patern more complicated. I look up at Jenna with tears in my eyes.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" she asks gently, her slight accent comforting.
"Mmhmm bu- but it's scary an- and are you sure? I don't wanna tr- traum- traumatize you." i stutter quietly.
"You don't have to if you don't want too. But if you do, i'm here to listen."
I nodd and sigh, "I was kidnapped between the ages of 2-5 and 8-11. The first time i was stolen from my bed at night and when i was 5 they were caught and i was sent home. Then the second time i was on a walk with my mam. They came up from behind and put a gun to my head, dragging me away. Turns out the leader of the teams that kidnapped me were twins and that's how they were caught. I was never given therapy until i was 14 because the waiting list was too long. I was diagnosed with ME at 14 so i had phycology memory tests n stuff. Then they kinda just used that as therapy. That's all i wanna say for now." i hug Dusk as a few stray tears escape.
"Thanks for trusting me, Blake. I'm proud of you for talking about it. Do you want a hug?"
"Mmhmm please." i lean into Jenna's open arms and she rubs my back softly.
*knock knock*
"Jenna? Blake? It's Emma. Can i come in?"
Jenna looks to me for confirmation, i shrugg- not particularly caring.
"Yeah." Jenna replies. I beg her with my eyes to not tell Emma and she seems to understand.
"Hey Emma. What's up?"
"Okay so. Tim rang me 'cuz you weren't picking up. Jenna he wants to know if you are coming to the party tonight. Also he wants to talk to you, Blake about something. Are you coming to the party?" She explains then gets a bit nervous at the idea of a party.
"I dunno. I might just stay here and chill." Jenna replies.
"Blake? Are you okay?" Emma asks gently.
I cuddle into Jenna more, trying to hide so they don't see my face.
"I don't think she wants to talk. Could you get me something spicy to eat please?"
"You mean something like this?" Emma pulls food out from behind her back, "I noticed you never came down and decided to bring something up for you."
"Oh my god you are the absolute best Emma! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Jenna says gratefully, grabbing the food and eating it with one hand. The other keeps hugging me.
"I got you a kids cheese sandwich. I don't know what you like, is it okay?"
I take a deep breath, "Whats in it? Just cheese and butter/marge or some other thing? Is it on white bread? I don't like brown bread."
"Just cheese and butter. I think so." Emma answers.
I grab the food and it is just how i like it.
"Thanks Emma."
I eat it and Emma sits next to us on my bed. Jenna finishes first then i finnish a short while later.
"Omg how can you be that messy!? It is just a cheese sandwich." Emma gasps.
I shrugg with a slight smile, "I dunno. At least it wasn't grated cheese though."
"Fair point." Jenna agrees with a small cute laugh.
"May i ask something? You don't have to answer." Emma asks after a few minutes.
I nodd.
"Why do you carry the teddy with you?"
"It's for comfort. He also helps with my ADHD." i explain simply.
Emma nodds in understanding, she smiles too.
"Hey Blake? What is the blue creature on your pjs?" Jenna asks.
"Stitch. Please tell me you've seen Lilo and Stitch. Please? If you haven't we need to watch it! Stitch is an illegal alien experiment who escapes to Hawaii by the way."
"Guess we're watching Lilo and Stitch." Emma responds and Jenna nodds, still hugging me.
"I'm gonna go change into comfier clothes. I'll be right back. Emma, Blake you two should change too." Jenna slowly releases me from the hug.
I complain slightly but only a little. I eventually let her go and she leaves the room, Emma does too agreeing with Jenna. I grab my stitch tracksuit-very comfy- and go to the bathroom. I change and do my morning stuff then exit. Only to find Emma and Jenna already on my bed, waiting patiently. Jenna had a black and white striped top, black pants and a black jacket on- like Wednesday. Whilst Emma had a red top on that covered half her neck and also black pants- Enid would probs wear that. Me? I had dark blue pants on with Stitch in the top corner, and a grey jumper with Stitch all over it.
"Ready to watch the movie then?" a kind voice snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah. It is a cartoon kids movie though and don't judge me- cartoons are better." i explain and go on Disney+ on the tv. I find it and say, "See? Look how cute he is though!"
"Okay. Yeah sure he's cute." Emma agrees.
Jenna stays quiet and cuddles into me as i am between them. I play it and tell them to pay attention.