Filming, Shoot 1

I follow him and Jenna to set, a bit embarresed i will have a pacifier and get carried in front of people but hey oh well. I just have to make sure i age dream and not regress. Anyways, the pacifier he gave me was fully black with lots of deco. It has little gems hiding the surface-all black- and a center of a strange 'Ouija board' which is dark grey with white letters. It has a word on the handle which says 'Spooky'. Honestly, i like it but theres too much deco so i would never use it.
"Tim? What else happened in the fanfic you read?" i ask eventually.
"Well. The girl was took in by the Addams after she wolfed and vamped on her parents and starting regressing. Then Wednesday and the girl started dating outside of the regression. They went to Nevermore. There was this one funny scene where the girl punched Tyler and he fell to the floor." He explains.
Crap crap crap. He better not trace that back to me. I may of okay nevermind i definetely wrote that. How embarassing.
"Blake i need you here." he guids me to where he wants me, "Sit down. Use the pacifier and act as childishly as you can. Also we need you to shout at least once."
I do as instructed and it comes natrually, easily. I listen for any other comments then finally ask, "What age does the character regress too?"
"As little as you want. At least under 3 though." i nodd in confirmation. This hits way too close to home.

"Action!"
I listen for a signal then drop the pacifier from my mouth making it dirty so i shout and cry. Tim loves this so i end up going into a tantrum and i finally see Wednesday walking over. I don't even pretend to notice her and continue being unhappy.
"What are you doing?" She asks with zip zero emotion.
I point to the 'dirty' pacifier and cry. Damm i am good at this. She picks it up and wipes it with a tissue that came from absolutely nowhere. Wednesday then gives it back to me. I suck on it happily, full on stopping everything i was doing. Weds(Jenna) picks me up and i wrap myself around her- koala moments- then she walks off. Walking to her family and Enid. Crap.
"Who is that? I- you hugged me twice but you pick her up!? I'm jelous." Enid complains.
"I have no idea. I found her over there."
After a few more minutes of them talking i speak behind my pacifier.
"Me Bwayck." (Me Blake)
"Break?" someone asks.
I shake my head angrilly, ready to shout but suddenly Enid says my name correct.
I clap childishly and giggle.
"Okay Blake dear. How old are you?"Morticia (Catherine) asks, remembering the script.
I fiddle with my fingers but end up shrugging and cuddling back into Wednesday. 'Pretending' to fall asleep.
"She is from Nevermore. You have the same uniform. She is very sweet." Gomez decides to say.
Then i actually fall asleep so i have no idea what is going on. I just hope they don't need me. After a while, i feel myself being lowered so subconsciously i cling on. Still very asleep. They probably think i am a great actor! Which i am, cmon! So anyways, i assume Wednesday, finally places me down and i cling onto a teddy -i assume from Enid- whilst they do whatever.
"Cut!!" a loud shout wakes me up.
I grumble about it and slowly sit up. I take the pacifier out, remembering about that. I look around and ask myself many times, 'What is going on?'
The answer is always another question.
"Jenna! Emma! We have slight improvements to make! Blake! You were amazing! Keep up the good work!" a voice shouts- ah it's Tim.
I rub my eyes and slowly stand up only to fall down.
"Oww." i complain after smacking my head off something hard.
"Blake? Are you okay?" a feminine voice asks, i can't determine who just yet.
"My head." i say simply, still in pain.
I get picked up and recognise the touch- Jenna. Still dressed as our characters she takes me to -i believe- the nurses office.
The Wednesday actress places me on the bed, sitting up thankfully. She calls the nurse and i feel my neck get warm and wet. I shiver without meaning too.
"I'll clean the blood up then see what to do after that." a nurse explains. I shrugg and grab my arms.
I flinch as something cold is placed on my head. Then just sit there and grip my arms hard, not having anything to fidget with or hug. Jenna grabs one of my hands as the nurse finishes. I do some patterns, feeling a bit better.
"You won't need stitches but you will need a bandage." the nurse puts something sticky on my head between the braids. Oh a plaster! That makes more sense.
The door opens and someone sighs in relief.
"Thank god yous two are okay. Everyone was worried when you suddenly ran off! What happened?" Emma's voice fills the room.
"Blake here decided to cut her head on the desk next to the bed." Jenna explains.
"I woke up to a loud noise, tried to stand but fell. Smacked my head on something hard and painful. Oh and now my head hurts and i feel very dizzy." i explain still focused on patterns.
"That's not good. I'll be back. Just going to tell Tim where you are." Emma runs out.
"Change this in 3 hours. Then every 3 hours from then. Leave it off for night. Come back here if it gets worse. Come back tomorrow anyways i need to check on it." the nurse explains.
"Okay." Jenna and I say at the same time.
The nurse goes into another room- her actual office- and we chat for a bit.
"Why did you ask Tim about the story?"
"Oh uh you can't tell anyone this." i hold out my pinky and she pinky promises, "I wrote it when i was 16. During season 1. Then did like 3 episodes of season 2 then left it."
"Wait really!? Thats incredible!" Jenna is impressed, "So you like writing?"
"I adore writing. I have written a lot of fanfics and even some of my own stories. I think i've only ever finished two though. You?"
"Cool! I love writing. I will do it anytime, anywhere. Scripts, essays i shall do anything. It is such a destresser." Jenna explains happily.
Emma comes back in, "Tim wants proof you're okay."
"I can't walk at the minute i am too dizzy. He can-" i get cut off by Jenna picking me up.
"Simple solutions."
"You just can't resist." i laugh a little.
"Blake?"
"Hi?"
"It is you! Why is Jenna carrying you?" a voice i recognise asks.
"Ask Jenna..." i yawn, "I'm too tired."
"Jenna?"
"Joy! Hi! Blake fell and cut her head on set and now she feels too dizzy to walk. Plus she's warm and cuddly." Jenna explains whilst i relax my head on her shoulder.
"Don't fall asleep... Again." a voice whispers, Emma.
I complain with a sound but will attempt to stay awake.
"Jenna! Emma! Wonderful." Tim says kindly.
"Oh hi." i say tiredly.
"Blake! You are okay! That's fantastic. How do you feel?"
"Dizzy n tired. Oh and in pain."
"She cut her head on the desk. That's why i ran off with Blake." Jenna explains.
He nodds in understanding and talks but i don't care to listen. This pain is kinda bringing up some flashbacks so i'm trying not to hurt Jenna. I feel my cheeks get wet and oh crap i'm crying. Crying onto Jenna's neck, silently. I learnt to do it for survival when i was 2 and anytime i get a flashback/nightmare i do it. Lucky me. Jenna sits and puts me on her knee. Emma hands me Dusk and i cuddle him whilst getting soothed by Jenna. Everything goes silent.