Love

"M wuv ew mimi." i whisper, muffled by her neck.
She kisses my head and whispers, "I love you too, angel."
I smile happily then suckle on her neck again. I close my eyes and relax a lot. Not sleepy relax but wakey relax. I'm sure mama has Dusk so i'm not majorly worried- just a little bit. Mimi is very comfy and warm. Her skin is so soft too!
"You okay, babygirl?" mama asks me quietly.
"Mmhmm. M wuv mama m mimi!" my baby voice says quietly and happily.
Mama smiles widely and i think mimi does too.
Mama tells me, "And we love you. Lots and lots, sweetie."
"We love you so soo much!" Mimi agrees.
Mama kisses my temple then she shows me that she has Dusk. I smile at her then go back to mimi's neck paci. We continue walking. I don't care to see where too or who's there. Or why. I just relax with mimi. Mama disappears from view but mimi said that everything is okay, of course i believe her.
"Emma! Are you not acting today?" Tim asks as he walks over.
"Blake needs either me or Jenna. She has me now so Jens is in makeup right now." Mimi tells him.
"Wonderful. I hope you feel better soon." Tim smiles at me.
I just look at him. He decides to continue.
"You 3 have the week off next week but then after that Blake has quite a bit of acting to do. So get plenty of rest. See you soon, girls." Tim walks off.
I stop suckling, my head comes off her shoulder as i look at her face.
"Mimi pwi'yy!" i smile.
Mimi smiles and blushes a little, "Blakey is pretty too!"
I tilt my head. My smile never leaves my face. I push myself to be big for a minute.
"You love me?" i ask confused.
"You're big?" she asks confused too.
"Struggling. So, do you?" i admit, losing my smile.
"Give in. We'll talk about it later with Jenna. Okay?" she negotiates.
"Okay." i take a deep breath and let myself slip again. "Mimi 'appy?"
Mimi/Emma giggles with a smile, "Yes baby i'm happy. Are you happy?"
"M appy. I' mama!" i look over to a camera.
"Yeah! It is mama. You're such a clever girl!"
"Ceva?" i tilt my head in confusion.
"It means smart. You are my smart angel." mimi explains. "And my super duper cute baby!"
"M zmaw! An an m cu'e!" i smile happily, losing the head tilt.
Mama walks over to us. I smile at her happily.
"Jens look how cute this is!" mimi exclaims then smiles, "Try to confuse her."
Mama looks confused but then says nonsense in another language. I tilt my head out of confusion. Mimi awes at me whilst mama awes, giggles and smiles.
"Genießen Sie Ihren authentischen Pilgrim Fudge" is what mama said.
"Why mama eek Gewm'n?" i ask with the head tilt.
"Do you know what it means?" mimi asks me.
I shrugg, "Mama ed 'Endoy youw ... Piwgim Udge'."
"Huh. Didn't expect her to know that." Mama says.
"Dey meen men eek um Gewm'n. Big me no wan awk bou' i'. Wa du noyse?"
(They mean men speak some German. Big me no want talk bout it. What that noise?)
"The chaos causers most likely. Lets go see." mimi stands up with me.
Mama says bye as she goes to the acting area to film some scenes. Mimi walks to somewhere i haven't been before. Outside. The back way.
"Emma! Come join us!" someone shouts happily.
I rest my head back on mimi's shoulder as we walk. Some actors are just messing around.
"Should've known it was yous." mimi says as we get closer.
"Hey! Are you wearing Gwendoline's hoody? Hey how come she gets carried!?" the Divina actress asks and complains.
The boy who looks like her/Kent actor says, "Is that the new actor who was in hospital for ages that made you get super depressed?"
"Yes this is Gwendoline's hoody. Because. Yes her name is Blake." mimi replies.
She sits in an empty chair next to them. Some others are here too. The Eugene and Pugsley actors, some others too but they keep their distance.
"Nice to meet you, Blake. I'm Oliver." the Kent actor tells me with a smile.
I lift my head up and smile. "Hi."
"I'm Johnna." the Divina actress smiles at me too.
"Hi." i say shy and sound young.
A ring cuts off any more conversation. Mimi answers her phone. I put my head back on her shoulder as i hear the short chat. Lily was wanting to know where we were. She will come see us because i need another feed.
"Is there a blanket around?" mimi asks.
The look-alikes hesitate and look around. Oliver finds one and gives it to us kindly. She thanks him then Johnna and Oliver go back to mischief quietly. They just try some accessories  on and have a laugh. They coax Naomi into joining in too.
"Blake? Can you come out of the hoody please?" Lily asks quietly.
She helps me out the hoody whilst keeping it on mimi. Lily wraps the blanket around me. Mimi ajusts me so i'm now sideways on her knee. Lily then connects the tubes together and lets the formula go into my stomach. I noticed the others pretending not to watch, i ignored them.
"You look perfect!!" i hear Naomi and Johnna say loudly and excitedly.
I look over. Oliver is wearing a pink feather scarf, purple glittery cowboy hat and something on his waist. I giggle then cry out in pain. Giggling is usually okay! I bet it's because of the feed.
"Shh shh it's okay." mimi comforts me.
"Sorry Blakey. Try not to giggle or laugh, okay? I'll give you some pain meds after." Lily explains with sympathy.
"Huw'! Owee! Ow ow owee!" i complain whilst crying.
The others look over in concern. Johnna looks more worried.
"Are you okay?" she asks gently.
I continue to cry but i look at her. Her face changes from concern to sympathy and worry.
"Do you want a drink?" she tries again.
I nodd, "Y-y-ye. P-pee-peeze."
She gives me a sad face as Naomi walks over.
"What drink would you like?"
I catch my breath a bit better, "Dooz peeze."
She looks confused and looks to mimi. "Emma can you translate?"
"She wants juice. She only likes blackcurrant. Thanks for being so kind to her." mimi smiles gratefully at them.
"In a bottle right? Lets not repeat the glass accident." Naomi checks.
Mimi agrees so Naomi leaves to get me the drink. Oliver and Johnna walk over. They sit in the seats- Oliver still wearing the colourful accessories.
"Emma? Is she okay? Why is she acting so childlike?" Oliver asks curiously.
"Have you heard of age regression?" mimi asks with a sigh.
They both say no.
"I'll explain it." Lily says to Emma. She turns to the actors. "Age regression is a coping mechanism. The person who uses it believes they are the age they regress too. Blake regresses due to trauma but others can do it for many reasons, including just for fun. This one regresses to the ages of 2 and below. Many people regress all the way from 0 up to 12."
They stay silent as they process the information. Naomi comes back and hands me a bottle full of juice.
"Ank oo Nomi!" i smile happily and grab the bottle.
She just smiles and sits next to the others. I lean my head on mimi's shoulder and hold the bottle with two hands whilst drinking from it.
"She looks so cute." Johnna says quietly.
I drink about a quater then bring the bottle down. Mimi grabs it off me and puts it on the floor carefully.
"How old is she now?" Oliver asks.
"Mimi i wan Duzk peeze." i look up at her.
"Here. I ran into Jenna, she told me to give him to you." Lily hands me my teddy which was in a bag.
I awe and thank her. I hug Dusk close to my chest.
"That was adorable." i hear Joy.
"Doy!" i smile and clap happily.
"Hi Blakey! You making friends?" Joy sits in a seat near us.
"Mmhmm! Dew Nomi an Owva an Donna!" i clap excessively.
The people i mentioned look pleased and awe struck.
"You know i hate when people say my name wrong but i just can't hate this time! She's too cute!" Johnna exclaims.
I smile and remember no giggling. Of course i want too but i don't want the pain. Then i shiver.
"Cowd!" i complain quickly whilst trying to hug mimi more.
"Yes angel, i know you're cold but stop moving. We don't want you to get hurt." mimi holds me tighter and pulls the blanket over me more.
I give her a sad face as my eyes fill with tears. Tears start to drip down my cheeks.
"Just a few more minutes then you can be warm again, okay? I promise. Just a few more minutes." Lily promises whilst checking the pouch.
I nodd sadly.
"Do you know how old she is?" Oliver asks.
"Somewhere between 1 and 2 years old. If you were asking about when she's not regressed that would be 18." Mimi tells them.
"What's the youngest age she's been?" the Pugsley actor comes into view.
"We don't know exactly but somewhere between 0-3 months." mimi tells them.
She looks at me again. She kisses my head as i feel Lily's hands on my tummy.
"Are you two dating?" the Eugene actor asks.
The young actors sit together near Oliver.
"Dude! If you ask you gotta be subtle!" Oliver exclaims to him.
"If she's single i'll give dating her a go." Johnna admits with a smirk. "Oh! Yous are dating!! You have a bunch of hickeys on your neck!"
Mimi blushes a bit, "I'll let Jenna explain. Yous are giving me a headache!"
They all laugh proudly, like they accomplished something.
"See? All done. Choose one, Blakey!" Lily shows me to patches.
I choose the one that has dinosaurs on. Lily puts it on me then stands up and stretches.
"You need help getting her back in the hoody?" Lily asks.
Emma just smiles as she lifts the bottom bit over my head. Lily takes the blanket and watches as my head pops out the head hole. Mimi stands up to hold me better then sits back down when we're comfy. I relax instantly when i feel her skin on mine. My head goes to her shoulder and i start to suckle on her neck. She rubs my back a little through the hoody.
"That's a lot of scars..." The Pugsley actor breaks the silence.
Everyone else was clearly thinking the same.
"'Wom meen men. Dey huw' m." the words spill out my mouth before i know what i said.
I close my eyes as i suckle to relax myself more. Dusk was left outside the hoody but i know he is okay.