Makeup

<the next day>

I feel movement beneath me and groan grumpily.
"Shh shh it's okay go back to sleep." Jenna kisses my head and i get comfy, doing as instructed.
I hear an 'oof' underneath me but just cuddle who i assume is Emma. I feel her arms wrap around me and i relax into her.

A few hours later i hear loud noises. Like shouting? But from a distance away. I look around trying to figure out who is shouting but give up and cuddle into Emma again.
"Ah ah ah. No more sleep, Blake." she holds my chin up with her hand.
"But i'm tiredd!!" i complain.
"Get up and you'll be less tired."
"Meanie." i sigh and sit up- next to Emma.
She sits up too and stretches- happy apperently with no weight on her.
"Come on." Emma picks me up then puts me down in the bathroom. She leaves then comes back and chucks me some clothes.
"Ughh mornings are the worst." i complain as she leaves, closing the door behind her.
I do my morning routine then I take off the onzie and diaper i was still in. I stretch then put the outfit Emma chose for me on. It's fancyy, not something i own. It is a jump suit that is dark blue and thankfully covers pretty much everything. It is suprisingly comfortable. I brush my short hair then exit the bathroom.
"Is there a jacket to go with this?"
"Uh yeah! Lemme find it." Emma turns to me and gets flustered, "Oh wow- uh, woah. You look amazing."
A light blush appears on my face, "Oh thanks."
Emma nodds then quickly hands me the matching jacket, it is leather. She grabs a bundle of clothes then dissapears into the bathroom. Emma's phone starts ringing so i see who it is.
"Emma your phones ringing! It's Jenna!" i call through the bathroom door.
"Answer it!" she replies and continues getting ready.

I answer the phone.
"Emma's phone. Blake here." i inform.
"Blake! You're awake! That's great. Are you ready?" Jenna asks rushed.
"Yeah. Emma's getting ready right now. So why are we dressing all fancy? And where are you?"
"Ok ok that's good. We have an interview and Tim banged on our door this morning- demanding you be there too. I am getting makeup done in Joy's room with Naomi. Bring Emma here when she's ready. I gotta go."
"Okay. Byee!"
She hangs up.

Emma walks out the room in a stunning red dress.
"What was the call about?" Emma asks.
"Uh uh Je- Jenna in Joy's r- room may-makeup. Damm you look hot." i stutter then blurt out, feeling my face heat up considerably.
Emma giggles and blushes, "Thanks. Lets go to Joy's room. Don't forget Dusk."
I quickly grab Dusk then follow Emma to Joy's hotel room. She knocks and walks in, holding the door open for me and she closes it behind me.
"Woah." i say looking at all the makeup and set up in the room, "That's a lot of stuff."
I suddenly see Jenna pop in my view.
"Hey! Oh wow! You look so good! Hey Emma! You look amazing!" Jenna tells us.
I thank her quietly and get flustered, explaining she looks beatiful whilst stuttering.
She giggles and blushes with a thanks. Naomi stands up from a chair and i get shoved towards it by the makeup artists. I sit down whilst they inspect me, making moi feel nervous. I squeeze Dusk to comfort myself.
"You're quite similar to Emma. Similar hair, skin. Shouldn't be too hard to work with. Try to stay still." one of the artists explains.
They suddenly start covering my face in a face mask which happens to be black.
"I'm allergic to face masks." i deadpan.
They look shocked but quickly take it off before any chemicals work or whatever. They apologise quietly and clean my face with whatever. I allow them to do them whilst gripping Dusk tightly. I don't stop moving which annoys them but they say nothing about it. After a few more minutes i get fed up and push them off.
"Do my hair instead." i say, feeling irritated.
They comply and i relax a bit. However i am fussed about all the makeup on my face and try moving to different expressions to see if it feels better or worse. Most are worse.
"Blake are you okay?" Emma asks, coming over to me.
"I don't like the makeup." i complain quietly.
I don't think she hears but she grabs my hand anyways. It helps, not with the irritation on my face, to keep my calm and relaxed. I hold her hand back and she rubs her thumb on the back of mine whilst sitting in a chair next to me.
"Lovely. Your hair is finished. Now will you let us finish your makeup?" a makeup artist with an accent asks me.
"I don't like the makeup. It itches and feels horrid. It also brings up unpleasant memories. A little bit is okay though." i explain with a bit of confidence.
I then turn my head to Emma who now has Jenna by her side too.
They both gasp, "How much makeup did you put on her!?"
I flinch and kinda creeped out that they said it at the exact same time but give them a small smile. Jenna puts her hand on my wrist whilst holding a bit of Emma's hand. That comforts me more than i care to admit.
"What do you mean?" one of the artists asks.
"You can't even see her natural skin colour!" Joy backs us up whilst looking at my face.
The lead artist wipes it all of gently and makes the other 2 go wait elsewhere. I thank him and he apologises for the other ones. The man does a little makeup on me, "What's your favourite colour?"
"Purple. And natural tones. Like browns and beiges." i explain, feeling a bit happier.
"Natural! That's it!" he exclaims. The dude runs off then comes back with a whole new makeup case, "Close your eyes please darling."
I comply and close my eyes whilst he does eye shadow and other eye makeup. He then adds blush, only a little, and is about to put lipstick on.
"Can we not do lipstick? I absolute despise it."
"Of course. What do you think?" he hands me a mirror.
I stutter, "I- i- woah. You did a good job. I l- loo- look ... pretty."
Jenmma are about to talk but the man- who i found out is called Joe- cuts them off.
"No darling. You look simply gorgeous!"
"I agree. You look stunning." Emma beamed.
"You do. You are so, so beautiful!" Jenna insisted.
I just look at them to see if i can find any deception. I can not which makes me confused but also ...happy? I smile and nodd, a blush working it's way up to my cheeks. I stand up out the chair and Emma sits.