Ill

Eventually my -now famous- friend Millie Charlton releases me from the hug.
"Go play with Rockstar. He misses you. So does Jenna and Emma by the looks of it." Millie nudges me towards the cast and pups.
I crawl over to them and sit leaning on Jenmma, Rockstar quickly senses my presence and cuddles me. He licks me gently too, the way a dog licks their wound. I awe and stroke him happily.
"We ready to continue? Great. Here's more questions." a dude hands Millie another box.
"They better not trigger anyone. And they better be family safe." Millie glares at the man but takes the box.
"Okayy. So this is for everyone! Yay! What's your favourite colours?"
"Mines purple and black!!" i say happily.
Everyone suddenly snaps out of a trance and plays with the pups again.
"Red, grey and white!" Jenna sounds excited.
"I like most colours but my faves are: purple, red, black and green." Emma says.
"I don't have one." Hunter and Naomi both say.
The others say their fave colours then Millie pulls another paper out the box.
"Blake. Do you have any tattoos? If so show them and explain." Millie asks curiously.
"I do actually. It's just a small one i got on my birthday. It is a heartbeat behind my ear where my pulse is. Sometimes, feeling my pulse calms me and the tattoo just reminds me of it." i explain with emotion and a smile.
"Really? That's soo sweet!" Emma and Millie say at similar times.
"Mmhmm!" i move my ear to show them. It's behind my right ear.
"It's beautiful!" i hear someone say.
I thank them and we move onto the next q.
"Okay! What is your dream date? Oh that's a good one! It's for everyone!" Millie gets excited.
I zone out whilst thinking and everyone else answers first. What is my dream date? Oh! I got it! It'll be perfect! Oh i hope it happens. I get nudged out of my thoughts.
"Blake, you have to answer now."
"Oh right! My dream date... We would have a picnic whilst watching the sun set. Then we'd look at the stars and talk." i explain dreamily.
"That sounds perfect. Better than parties and fancy dinners. No offence to you guys." Millie smiles at me.
I nodd and smile back, noticing Rockstar fell asleep.
"I can't believe you two skipped! Why did yous skip!??? Do yous have a dream date?" Joy interrogates the people i'm leaning on.
"What!? Yous skipped!? Whyyyy!?" I try not to shout.
"Honestly i can't think of anything. I'm happy to just spend it how the other person wants too." Jenna explains.
Emma agreees with what she said.
I smile, "That's sweet."
They smile at me and i stroke Rockstar gently.
"Final question!" Millie shouts excitedly, "It's for Emma, Jenna and Blake!"
"Tell us!" Jenna urges.
"The people of the world want to know... Are you 3 are dating? Coz like everyone ships yous together! We need to know!!" Millie asks with lots of excitement.
I stay quiet and blush slightly. Jenna and Emma look a bit shocked but honestly not suprised.
"Well we just met." Emma says with a smirk.
"What can i say? We are close..." Jenna smirks.
I blush and get a strange feeling in my stomach- a good feeling but strange. Then i feel a kiss on both of my cheeks. Emma and Jenna. My face gets hot and i imagine bright red. They giggle and i hear a camera-man say he stopped recording. I stay frozen with a red face and listen to the others.
"Great you broke her." Millie sighs with a smirk.
What's with all the smirks!? Ugh my stupid gay panic mode!
"My turn to get a carry!" Naomi exclaims childishly.
"If you wanted one you could just ask!" Joy picks Naomi up as everyone else starts standing too.
Naomi stutters as she says thanks! Hilarious! I feel arms around me. I am being picked up.
"No! She's mine!" i hear Emma complain.
Jenna joins in too, "She's ours! Not yours!"
I feel Millie run off whilst carrying me and the others chase after her. Joy, Hunter and Percy walking like somewhat normal people.
I finally unfreeze and hold on to Millie tight- did i mention she was in running club growing up? No? Woops. Well yeah. She's fast.
"Hey hey! You're back! And gay as everrr!!" Millie teases slightly.
"Oh shush! You're gay too." i huff.
"Bi actually darling!" Millie has a go with a Londoner accent.
I burst out laughing, muttering whatever.
"They are sooo jelous! And in loveee!" my bestie shouts so they can hear.
She runs to the limo outside, zooming past all the cameras. She sits where Jenna sat on the way here and hold me on her knee.
"So. They know you regress?"
"Yup. I had a nightmare and they helped me through it. Emma has more brains and research done than Jenna tho." i explain.
She nodds understanding, the door opens.
"Oh hi! Millie wants to catch up with me and meet yous more at the hotel." i explain as Jenna and Emma climb in.
Jenna pants and says, "Woah- yo- you are - fast!"
Emma agrees, too tired to talk.
"That was fun! But oh dam-" i yawn and rub my eyes, "I am exhausted!"
"Shush and cuddle your bestie. Your girlfriends need a breather." Millie commands, making sure everyone in the car can hear.
"We're not dating..." i say then whisper, "yet."
This makes Mills smirk and formulate her plan to more extent while we cuddle. I end up falling asleep with my legs across Jenna and Emma whilst my head is somewhat on the window. I remember Mills trying to move it and i either slaped, punched, elbowed or headbutted her. Either way- i definetely injured her. Woopsies.