Secrets and Kissing

We're sitting in the backseat of a taxi, in England.
"The person singing sounds familiar. Who is it?" Jenna asks out of the blue
I take a minute to listen to the song on the radio. The taxi driver answers her.
"Jess Glynne. The most mysterious woman in the world. This is her top song. Take Me Home."
My face pales but i look out the window so they don't notice.
"Why is she so mysterious?" Emma joins in too.
"Nothing is known about her. She only has a youtube account where she posts her songs. No-one knows what she looks like. We only know that she's Brittish, female and knows Millie Charlton. And her songs." the driver explains. "Hey, you're from around here right? What do you know about her?"
He nodds his head towards me.
"The same as everyone else." i say whilst staring out the window.
He just nodds in response. Jenna grabs my hand.
"You okay?" she whispers.
I just nodd and humm a bit in response. She continues to hold my hand, i feel her body lean the opposite way. Towards Emma so they're probably cuddling. Ems and i agreed Jens should go in the middle because she is smallest. The driver pulls to a stop as the song finishes. Another song starts.
"I won't wear makeup on Thursday.
I'm sick of covering up.
I'm tired of feeling so broken..." the radio sings.
I get out the car before i hear anymore. Thankfully. One song i can listen too but two? No way. Jenna follows me and Emma goes out her door. Jens pays the driver in cash then we walk back to our hotel.
"Blake it's okay to not be okay. You just saw your mom get buried." Jenna informs me once the taxi pulls away.
"We don't know how it feels so you have to tell us. We can't help if you pretend everything's fine." Emma agrees whilst grabbing my other hand.
"I'm gonna go to my childhood home, pack up stuff, you know. My sis will probably be there." i tell them without looking at them.
"Do you need to get anything from the room? And is it walking distance?" Ems asks.
"I need my wheelchair. And..." i hesitate but they need to know, "I need yous to stay here or explore, do whatever. I just need some alone time."
"Are you sure? Can you manage to push yourself?" Jens worries.
"Mmhmm yeah. I'll be fine, don't worry." i assure them as we walk inside the hotel.
I give Jens hand a reassuring squeeze and she smiles at me, trying to hide the worry. A member of staff sees us and walks over.
"Can we take a photo? Please!?" the staff is smiling bigger than a rainbow.
"Sure! All of us?" Jenna quickly agrees.
"If you don't mind?" the staff smiles more.
They're nametag reads 'Nicole'. Oh a pronoun badge- She/her. Sweet.
"Of course!" Emma smiles too.
"Sure." i smile at her but not as big as the others.
We pose and Nicole takes the photo. I'm pretty sure either Jenna or Emma took one too but i don't know which one. Probably Emma, she likes taking photos. We pull back after and Nicole looks happier than the 'Smiler emoji' from 'The Emoji Movie'.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Do yous need any help?"
"Can we have Blake's wheelchair, please?" Emma smiles sweetly.
Nicole nodds and runs off to the desk to get it. She comes back and hands it to us. I unfold it and sit in it, resting Dusk on my knee.
"Thank you, Nicole. See you later. Bye Jens, bye Ems." i wave then wheel myself out.
They all waved back. Jenmma looked worried but they know i'll be fine. They held hands and smiled when i looked back from outside.

I arrive at my childhood home. I stand up out my wheelchair and pull it over the doorframe after i opened the door. I put it to the side and close the door. My feet carry me upstairs to my bedroom. I open the door and gasp.
"What the hell happened?" i ask myself quietly.
I walk in and look around. All my stuff is scattered around everywhere. The floor is barely visible, there's even burn marks on the wall. Who is insane enough to burn my books!?
"My books!!!" i cry out loudly.
I find my feet bringing me towards them. My knees touch the floor as i examine my now burnt books. A few of the covers where fine but all the paper has from: a lot of damage to a pile of ash. I quickly look around for my sketchbook.
"Oh thank god." escapes from my lips in one breath.
My sketchbook is fine and exactly where i left it. This is an extremely private book. No-one can look in it. Sometimes even i can't. This book contains memories, bad ones. I sketched my most prominent memories and to say they're scary is the understatement of the century. The first page is fool's gold. It looks like an innocent drawing of a man. But if you look closer in his eyes... Well. I grab a backpack and pack some of my most sacred belongings. Including the sketchbook and my artist pencils. My phone vibrates in my pocket.
'Time for your feed😋😽! Num num!'
From Lily. Of course.