1 or 2

"Mama mimi?" i grab their attention.
"Yes my sweet angel?" mimi asks.
"What's up babygirl?" mama asks.
I smile, "Pay?"
They look confused.
"Mimi mama pay wi' me?" i ask, tears formimg.
They look confused again. Lily whispers in mama's ear. She understands now!
"Oh you wanna play!? Hmm where did mimi hide your toys?" mama smiles playfully.
"Mama 'unny! Mimi pu' 'oy ova dew!" (mama funny! Mimi put toys over there!)
"Oh did i? I thought i put them over there!" mimi points in the opposite direction of my point.
My mouth opens then closes. I start crying loudly and kicking my feet. Yup. A tantrum. I shout, but not scream, incoherently. Mimi puts me on the floor making my tantrum worse. Mama and mimi sit in front of me. They grab my hands so i don't hurt myself. Their touch helps stop the tantrum but not the tears. Lily passes me Dusk. I hug him with my now free hands but continue crying.
"This is going to seem strange but trust me. Try skin on skin contact. I'll unhook the tubes and leave yous be then try it." Lily walks over to us.
She does what she said whilst i continued to squirm but she managed well. She leaves and i hear the door close. My crying doesn't stop. Mama and mimi scoot closer to me, they take their tops off- leaving their bras on. Mama eases my top off then they both hug me. My crying eases very quickly and i relax into the hug. They're so warm and cozy. Super soft skin.
"M wuv mama. M wuv mimi." i mutter quietly.
I feel mimi move then i feel a blanket around us. I yawn.
"It's okay. You can go to sleep babygirl." mama tells me quietly.
I fuss and complain quietly, "No seepy."
Mama grabs her phone and puts on music. It has no lyrics. I freak out, cry a bit and cover my ears.
"Okay okay i'm sorry. It's off now." mama apologises.
"Wan moo'ic bu no da moo'ic." i tell them.
"Can you show us on your phone what music you want?" mimi asks.
"Poby." i attempt to say probably.
They smile as mimi grabs my phone. She rejoins the hug and uses my thumb to unlock my phone. She goes on youtube music. Mama holds the phone so i can see. I click on a bunch of random things just having fun.
"Babyy come on." mimi complains with a smile.
"Wan 'ake on me' moo'ic on peeze? I' gud 'ong!" i explain.
Mama types on my phone and shows me, "This one?"
"Yeah! Da won!" i exclaim happily.
Mama plays it and i relax into them, half asleep.
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=ICg_xqBBN2g&feature=share
After the song finishes i fall asleep instantly and hold onto mama/mimi tightly. I feel them both pick me up carefully and lay in bed with me on top. I suckle on mama's collarbone(clavicle) whilst holding mimi close.

I wake up to movement beneath me.
I groan, "Zeepyyy."
"Shh shh it's okay babygirl. Go back to sleep, you're safe." mama whispers.
"Mama 'ing?" i ask in a baby voice.
"I can't sing i'm sorry." mama sad.
"mama no be 'ad. Mama 'ing." i persuade her.
Mama grabs her phone from next to the bed and plays the song i listened to earlier. I suckle on her collarbone, relaxing again. She strokes my hair to soothe me. Once the song finishes i find myself fighting sleep.
"Come on sweetie, go to sleep." mama kisses my head.
"mama 'ing." i stumble over words, proving my tiredness.
"I'll humm but not sing." mama negotiates.
I just stay quiet so mama starts humming the tune from the song. It works very well and i am asleep after a few seconds. I feel mama cuddle me and kiss my head again.
She whispers, "Night night. I love you too babygirl."
I heard that just as i was drifting into a dream.

"Blake, time to wake up. Wakey wakey."
I groan loudly in response.
"Come on Blakey."
"No wanna. M 'iyad!" (tired)
"Please babygirl. Open your pretty eyes." mama convinces me.
I open my eyes grumpily and see smiles.
"There are those beautiful eyes!" mimi smiles.
"Hurry up! Breakfast is closing!" a person shouts outside the door.
"mama mimi ungy?" i ask them as they help me sit up.
"No we ate earlier." mama assurses.
"mkay. Why wakey den?" i ask.
"Because we need to go out." mimi answers.
I nodd and cuddle into them. "Cowd."
"Lets get you changed then, angel." mimi picks me up.
Mama kisses my cheek and passes mimi some clothes. Mimi takes me to the bathroom. She changes my diaper whilst i try to eat everything.
"Baby stop putting things in your mouth, please." mimi asks.
I smile but continue to suck on the packet of babywipes. Mimi just shakes her head with a smile then gets my outfit on me.
"Nu! Nu! Nu skiw!" i complain, kicking my legs without hurting mimi.
"No skirt?" she asks confused.
I agree so she takes it off me, making me happier.
"Jens!" Emma calls to the door.
Jenna walks into the doorframe, "What?"
"She doesn't like skirts." Emma hands mama the skirt.
"I'll get some tracksuit bottoms." Mama walks away.
She comes back and passes something to mimi. Mimi thanks her then puts the pants on me.
"Here. Use this instead babygirl." mama gives me a teether.
I chuck the babywipes and chew on the teether happily.
"Anky mama!" i say muffled.
They smile at me and mimi picks me up. I rest happily in her arms as i mess with the teether in my mouth. I am very comfy.
"Blakey?" mama gets my attention.
"Mama."
"Are you okay sitting in your wheelchair? Because mama and mimi will get tired if we carry you too much. Just for a little bit?" mama explains.
"Pomish cawwy wen we ge' dew?" i ask.
"I promise." mama smiles at me.
I put my hands on her cheeks and squeal happily, not too loud.
"Aww that's so cute!" mimi sounds happy.
I let go then mama gets my wheelchair. Mimi puts me in it gently.
"I'll go get Lily." mimi leaves.
Mama gathers some stuff into a bag, checking on me every so often. Mimi comes back with Lily. Lily smiles at me but i continue teething on my teether. She walks over to me.
"Hi Blake. Can i see your tummy, please?"
I shrugg. She lifts my top up and connects the tubes allowing the formula to enter my stomach. She allows me to choose a patch then puts it on. She then tapes the top tube to my stomach and pulls my top down.
"Duzk peeze!" i point to my blue dragon on the bed.
"Here you go, sweetie." mimi passes me my teddy.
I smile and thank her then hug Dusk. Emma pushes my wheelchair after pulling my hood on me so it's hard to see my face. I just let it happen. Mama grabs my hand and walks next to me. Lily follows i think. Dusk rests on my knee as mimi pushes and leads us to set.