Trust

We got to the hotel and went to my room. It's the easiest choice because it is in the middle. So anyways yeah i know i need to regress but i don't want to be alone. These two barely know me yet they know me the best. I hope they don't mind. I can maybe try to explain it first but no i can't wait that long. I'm already starting too do it. I get out my chair and go to my bed. I curl up in on myself and can't resist any longer. I regress. This one feels like it will last a while. Sadly.
I suck my thumb which is mostly my telltale sign that i regressed, if not then it's speech. My view on the world changes and my eyes wide with curiousity. I suddenly get very excited at the thought of Jenmma coming back.
"Hey Blake. Why don't you have pjs on?"
I hide, not wanting to get told off.
"Are you feeling little?" Emma asks gently.
I nodd and grab my paci gently from Jenna and use it. It is my favourite one. I hug Dusk with an arm whilst doing grabby hands to Jenna.
"Pick her up." Emma nudges Jenna towards me.
Jenna picks me up and i cuddle into her.
"Fiwsty." i stumble.
"What would you like to drink?" Jenna whispers softly to me.
"Doos. In m bobbuw."
"Juice in your bottle?" she confirms as i nodd.
"This one?" Emma holds up a baby bottle with a hole in the middle so it's easier to hold.
"Fav." i point to that and my paci.
"That pacifier and this bottle are your favourites!? That's super cool!" Emma smiles at me.
She fills my bottle with juice and makes sure the lid is on securely. Then gives it to Jenna. Jenna sits against the headboard and holds me sideways. She then holds the bottle whilst i drink out of it. My paci being held in her other hand. I stare up at Jenna who smiles lovingly at me.
Emma sits on the other bed on her phone- she knows this is special and doesn't want to interrupt.
I finish and Jenna puts my paci in before i fuss. I feel a lot younger. Like maybe a few months age range? I don't know i've never been this little before.
I squeal softly to get Jenna's attention. She looks at me, "Hi Blake. You feeling little?"
I laugh in response and reach for her hair. I play with it happily.
Emma giggles happily and i look to her, "So i was just doing research about baby development. Blake is usually 1 or 2 years old but currently it looks like she is between 4 and 6 months."
"Months? So like really young? I have no idea what to do." Jenna worries.
I make some funny sounds to try and get Jenna to smile and look at me.
"Mweahhhayyy" i sound.
They both look at me and giggle. I smile and laugh triumphantly.
Jenna stops smiling and her face goes 'yuck'.
"What's wrong?" Emma asks.
I tilt my head and make some other strange noises.
"I think she just had an accident."
I laugh at her face and play with my fingers.
"She would probably want you to change her. I'm guessing you don't have any adult diapers or pull ups? I'll look to see if there are any." Emma explains.
"And what do i put on her?"
"Pjs. Or a onzie but i don't think she ownes any of the baby ones for adults." Emma searches through my bags.
"Blake? Are you okay with me changing you?" Jenna asks softly.
I make funny noises, laugh and smile. Whilst playing with her hair. I boop her nose and play with it for a while.
"Nope she doesn't have any." Emma sighs, "I'll go look in a shop but i doubt they will have any. You could bathe her?"
"Sure. Good luck." Jenna says.
Emma leaves and Jenna takes me to the bathroom. She runs the bath and sits on the toilet seat, holding me.
*ring ring*
"Hello?" Jenna answers.
Her and Emma talk and Jenna says to hurry back. Jenna turns the bath off and takes my clothes off me. She lowers me in and i splash around happily. Jenna makes sure to hold my back so i don't fall back. Theres a knock on the door.
"Who is it?"
"Emma."
"Come in."
Emma walks in and pulls a pack of diapers out the bag.
"These were half price because they're made for adults who don't know their size. So there are a few to test and choose. Theres a size measurement on the back. Okay enjoy bye." Emma leaves the bathroom.
I gurgle and splash water.
"This bath is for you! Not for me!" Jenna giggles softly.
I laugh happily at the fact she is happy. She washes my body then hair gently and pulls me out. She wraps me in a towel and lays me on the floor on my back. The bath drains whilst i shiver and stick the towel in my mouth. Jenna tries a diper on me but too small, the next is too big. She tries me in a size small and is happy that it fits. I grab my toes with my hands and try to eat them but i get stopped everytime. Jenna puts my pjs on me then picks me up and leaves the bathroom.
"Small fits. Can you play with her while i change?"
"Sure!" Emma comes over to me happily.
Jenna passes me over to Emma then leaves. I cry wanting Jenna but Emma gives me pretty toys to play with. It has lots of colours and shapes!
"Mweaowshyuldesjb." i sound excitedly. I get put down on the bed and i go on my belly. I play with the toy and keep my head up and balanced. Jenna comes back a few minutes later in pjs.
"Hfdsijbe!" i point to Jenna then show her the toy.
"Wow! How pretty!"
I play then get distracted so cry.
"Hey Blake what's wrong? Are you tired? I'm tired!" Emma does a yawn to prove it.
I do grabby hands to them both and they realize i want hugs. I do a different cry and Jenna picks up on it instantly.
"I think she's thirsty. Are you thirsty? You want bobbo?" jenna asks.
I do grabby hands at my bottle and she smiles triumphantly.
"Emma? Can you heat up some milk please? It's definetely sleep time."
"Already on it." Emma replies in the kitchen area.
Jenna gives Emma the bottle and i cry impatiently. Jenna scoops me up and bounces me softly. My cries quiet down and Emma comes back with the milk.
"Did you check the temperature?"
"Let me go do that." Emma walks away, "Okay all good."
"Thanks." Jenna takes the bottle and sits like we did earlier.
"There we go. Night night babygirl." Jenna says once my eyes are half closed. She puts me in the middle of the bed once i finished the milk and gives me Dusk to cuddle.