Specalists

"I need a feeding tube." i say quietly. Out of nowhere to them.
They don't say anything but just hug me. 3 pairs of arms wrap around me and i break down. I sob and shake a little.
"That's okay. Just let it out. We got you." Jens
"Remember to breathe." Emma.
"I love you. I always will. We got you." Millie.
I hug Dusk as they hug me. I sob for a while longer then calm down.
"Thanks." i whisper.
They let me go as a knock is heard. The door opens.
"Blake Smith?" he asks.
"yeah?"
"I am Dr Jonathan. I am a G-tube specalist."
"Okay."
"Oh my! You really do need this. You are extremely underweight. Oh my apologises. I didn't see yous. Yous are?" he asks. Not one for tv then.
"I'm Millie Charlton. Blake's best friend."
"Jenna Ortega."
"Emma Myers."
"Those names sound familiar... Do i know you?" he thinks.
"They're famous. Emma and Jenna are actors. Millie is a singer-songwriter." i explain simply.
"Ah yes. Of course. Okay on with my job. A G-tube is a feeding tube inserted directly into the stomach by an operation. A simple procedure. I can teach you how to clean it, use it to feed, when to eat and drink, what to do if it accidentally falls out- which is very rare. Any questions?" he explains thoroughly.
"What's it made of? I'm allergic to latex, face masks, grapes, ginger."
"Yes i was informed. We have tubes that do not contain those so no need to worry."
"Don't forget that numbing stuff they use at the dentist!" Millie informs.
"Oh yeah! That was painful!" i remember.
"Yes yes. It says here." he shows a clipboard, "We use a different anethisia. Hopefully you won't react to that. Anything else?"
"Can i still eat with it?"
"Yes you can eat. However i suggest only small pieces and snacks." he nodds.
"What does it look like?" Emma asks cautiously.
"You can google it. G-Tube."
"There's no signal here whatsoever."
"Oh i must have forgotten. I have a picture... Here."  he shows us a picture of it.
"That looks wiered. Does it.. Hurt?"
"It hurts a bit yes. More of an annoying ache that hurts when you laugh, sneeze, yawn- stuff like that." he explains.
I nodd, "What else do people usually ask? That don't involve physical activities.."
"Most people ask about jobs and fashion. Yes you can dress how you want. You can do any job that doesn't exert or tire you."
"Okay. I don't anyway. Got my first job recently as an actor in Wednesday with them two." i nudge them.
He nodds and smiles, "We need to do an exam of your stomach to prepare for an x-ray. Would you like your friends to stay or leave?"
I think for a minute and hesitate.
"We don't mind either way. Actually i need the toilet. Bye!" Emma runs out.
"I don't care. Your choices." i say to them.
Millie leaves, saying to go meet Emma whilst Jenna stays. Dr Jonathan lifts my top up and supresses a gasp. He ignores the scars and does a physical exam quickly. He puts my top back down.
"I'll need you to fill out a form before your x-ray. I'll have a nurse bring it. See you later." he leaves.
The others come in and sit down back in their places.
"Have fun?"
"Yeah. Real party in the bathroom!" Emma says sarcastically.
"Fun!" i smile sweetly.
"So how was the exam?"
"He gasped. And ran out as quick as he could. And i have to do a test!" i say then complain.
Millie giggles, "you mean a questionaire? You've done plenty before!"
"Exactly!"
She shakes her head playfully. I smirk at her.
"Jenmma gimme cuddles!" i complain at them.
"Jenmma?? Where did that come from?" Millie teases.
"It slipped!" i say then mumble, "It's what i call yous in my head sometimes..."
"Aww! That's so cute!" Jenna responds first.
Emma follows, "It is cute. But it's missing something..."
"I know what! I know what! But i can't tell you! It will have to wait for the future!" Millie teases us.
"Cuddles!" i complain and distract them.
They comply willingly and both hug me. Millie just goes on her phone and gets comfy.
I am about to fall asleep but *knock knock* on the door. I groan. A nurse enters.
"A form to fill out before your x-ray." She hands me the form and a pen.
I fill it out easily.
'Do you have any tattoos?' Yes.
'Do you have any piercings?' No.
'Are you pregnant?' No.
A few others like that. I hand her the form back. She smiles, nodds then leaves. I get comfy again and eventually fall asleep. I know Mills takes a pic when they're not looking but i am asleep and do not care.