You Deserve Us

Lily guides Emma on how to unhook the tube as my feed finished. Emma then cleans it well and dries it.
"Good job. Now come cuddle!" i complain.
Emma giggles and climbs into the bed. She ends up lifting me up a little and scooching next to Jenna and putting me on top of them. I kiss Emma on her lips then put my head on Jenna's shoulder.
"Where's mine?" Jenna sounds jelous.
"Aww are you jelous?" Emma teases.
Lily leaves with a small wave and closes the door. I pull my head up a little and kiss Jenna's jawline.
"That! That is so not fair! Emma got a kiss! I want a kiss!" Jenna complains.
Emma grabs Jenna's chin gently and kisses her. That is so hot. I will worship their kissing every day of my life. They pull away, panting a little. Emma smirks happily. I put my hand on Jenna's cheek and kiss her lips passionnately. She tastes so good! The taste of Emma's lip balm lingers on Jenna's lips a little, omg. I am in Heaven. I pull away and smile widely with a blush. Jenmma kiss each of my cheeks, making me blush heavier.
"Yous are amazing." i hug them both and put my head on Jenna's shoulder like i did before. From another person's point of view i look very uncomfortable but i am actually the most comfy i've ever been in my life.
They say something but i don't hear. I am already 'practically' asleep. Today has been a long day.

I wake up a while later. It feels like a few minutes but probably a few hours.
"Hmm hey.." i yawn.
"Hey sleepyhead." i hear a gentle voice reply.
"Mills?"
"Blake?" she confirms.
"Where did you go?"
"I had to do some stuff. But i'm here now." she smiles.
"Mmhmm. Wheres-"
"Jenmma? Emma is asleep under you. Jenna is out there talking to the doc about whatever."
"Cool." i look down and see Emma.
I snuggle into her and she tightens her grip subconsciously making me smile. I rest my head on her chest and look to Millie.
The door opens, "Hi Millie."
"Jennaa." i smile.
"Hey Blake. How'd you sleep?" she smiles at me.
"I dunno. Okay. What did you talk to the dr about?"
"I was just making sure it's safe for you to fly. And it is."
She continues talking with Mills and i get lost in my own world of thoughts. I already wrote an entire story in my head- i need to write that down- and i'm moving on to the next one.
"Blake? Blaaake? Blake?" i hear my name being called.
Goddammitt i did it again. I blink a few times- ajusting to my surroundings.
I shake my head a little, "Hi."
"What was that? You zoned out big time. It was creepy."
"Sometimes i get lost in my own head... Damm it!" i search through my memories.
"What this time?" mills sighs.
"I like wrote a whole story in my head and half of another one! But i goddamm lost it!" i groan, frustrated.
"How long did it feel like?"
"Maybe a few minutes. 5, maybe 10 at most."
"Try 40."
"Seriously? No wonder my story was so good!"
"Last time you did that was in class. The teacher called an ambulance and you were that unresponsive people thought you were having a seizure." Millie reminds me.
"You know i barely remember." i shrugg.
"Shhhhh." i hear Ems complain.
I kiss her warm, beautiful and soft cheek gently. She smiles and her eyes open slowly.
"Wake me up like that every day." Emma hugs me close.
I smile and hug back.
"That's sweet." Jenna smiles at us whilst i spy Millie snapping a picture.
There's a knock on the door. The drs walk in with Lily.
"We are going to try the hospital formula now. With the food in. You okay with that?" Dr A informs.
I nodd and push myself off Emma gently. We sit up more and i lean on her. With my tummy free.
"Perfect. If this works and nothing goes wrong we can release you later today." Dr J smiles.
I smile and lift my top up for Lily. She hooks the tubes up and does the tape. Then the formula flows down the tube into my stomach.
"That feels super wiered."
They just laugh and i smile. Me? Laughing? No thanks.
"You planning on going to England soon?"
"Yeah."
"When?"
"I dunno. Like this weekend so we can be there for next week." i shrugg.
"It's Wednesday today. That gives 2 days before the weekend."
I nodd. I get distracted looking out of the window. I miss being outside. I miss running, and jumping, and walking my dog being surrounded by nature. Why is life so unfair? I feel tears slip down my cheeks.
"Are you okay?" Emma whispers- being the first to notice.
I cuddle into her, pulling my gaze from the window. I hide my face in her neck allowing the tears to fall. They just keep going, and going. Emma hugs me and rubs my back soothingly. If people talk i don't hear.
"Is she okay?" Jenna.
I don't want her to see me like this. Or Emma. I try to hide myself in the hug. The tears don't stop, nor does the grief. I feel so much grief. So... So much.
I feel a presence next to me. Then arms around both me and Emma. These two are so sweet, i don't deserve them. But i have them. So i promise. I will love them and make the most of every moment. I promise you.