𝐭𝐰𝐨

"What the heck are you doing?"

Kwon Ilha looked up to his classmates while smiling.

"We're evading Wang Taeman."

"Again?"

"Yah! Kwon Ilha!"

Hamin's voice made Ilha moved his attention from Jo Youngshin to her.

"Is a student allowed to ride bikes?" Asked Hamin with a big smile. Ilha also smiled when he saw Hamin.

"Of course not." He winked at Hamin.

"He's coming! He's coming!"

Woo Heerak who keep looking behind him immediately informed Ilha that the teacher that was chasing them is getting closer.

"Let's go, let's go!"

"You scoundrels! Stop right there! You're dead when I catch you!"

Ilha immediately drove the bike. The angry teacher keep chasing them while swinging his rattan(?) at Ilha and Heerak.

"What a nutcase."

"Typical Ilha and Heerak."

Hamin shook her head while chuckling.

"Isn't that a wig?"

Hong Junhee's words made Hamin looked at the teacher again. Her eyes widened before she laughed so hard.

"It's a wig!"

Cha Soyeon seemed to sniff the air before trying to get the kids' attention.

"Is the smell still there?"

All the kids started to sniff the air at the same time. Jangsoo took a long sniff before went inside the classroom. He started sniffing again for a few times.

"All clear."

All the kids sighed in relief before went inside the classroom.

Can't we just stay like this forever? Damn those spheres.

Hamin looked at the sky that was filled with floating purple spheres with anger before she went inside the classroom. Just when she was about to sit on her chair, she saw Chiyeol is still at the window, looking to his right. Hamin followed his line of sight and saw that he was looking at Nara.

Oh?

She then saw someone else who's also looking at Nara and it turns out to be Soocheol. Hamin shook her head while smiling.

Soocheol blinked his eyes for a few times when he saw Chiyeol after Nara went inside. The air around Chiyeol and Soocheol started to feel awkward when they just keep staring at each other awkwardly. Hamin covered her mouth to prevent herself from laughing.

Hamin then tapped Chiyeol's back a few times to gain his attention. Chiyeol's flinched before he looked behind him. He then realised Hamin can't sit on her seat because he's standing there. He stepped away immediately.

"Sorry Hamin!"

"It's okay."

"Settle down!"

The kids hurriedly went to their seats when Ms. Park entered the classroom. Kim Dukjoong who didn't realised Ms. Park is already here keep eating his snack at the podium. Ms. Park walked towards him and tap her file(?) on the podium.

"Is it delicious?"

Dukjoong looked at Ms. Park in surprise before bowing and hurriedly went to his seat.

Meanwhile, Hamin who's sitting silently at the back felt like she wanted to cry again when she saw Ms. Park. She hurriedly wiped her eyes so that the tears won't fell down. Chiyeol, who's sitting in front of her and Ilha, who's sitting next to her looked at her worriedly.