𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The students who were currently training on the school field all stopped their movements when they saw the Class 3-2 kids finally came back from their shooting training.

"Why aren't you moving?"

Shouted one of the soldier. When he saw that none of the students heed his words, he followed their line of sight and saw them.

Class 3-2 kids were walking into the school ground with gloomy atmosphere. Some were limping and some were even had to be carried on the back. Well, you can already guess who it is.

"Taeman-ah, you can put me down now."

Whispered Hamin to Taeman who's currently carrying her on his back.

Taeman shook his head no.

"You're hurt. Just let me carry you."

Hamin sighed at his stubbornness and just rest her head on his shoulder.

"That's right, Hamin-ah. Just let Taeman carry you."

Ms. Park rubbed Hamin's gently.

She can feel that Ms. Park's hand is shaking when she put her hand on Hamin's back.

The other students looked at Class 3-2 with confusion and wariness.

"What's up with them?"

"Didn't they go shooting?"

"What happened to them?"

"I think they got hurt badly."

Whispers from the confused students filled the field. Class 3-2 kids ignored their whispers and kept on walking to their classroom.

The students from the other classes started to flock outside Class 3-2. This caused the soldier to scold them to make them dispersed and went back to their classrooms.

Inside the classroom 3-2, the kids were all sitting on their own seats with sullen expressions.

"This isn't... a dream, right? Did all of us really almost... almost..."

Soonyi couldn't continue her words as she let out a shaky breath. Yeonju who's sitting next to her rubbed her shoulder.

Youngsoo who was about to study mathematics put his math book back inside his desk drawer.

Tuk

Soyoon suddenly stood up, causing the kids to look at her.

"I'm going home. I can't stay here any longer."

Soyoon took off her vest and slammed it harshly on her desk before went to her locker at the back of the classroom.

"I'm going home too." Junhee started to take off her vest.

"Darn it. In the end, they just want us to fight that thing."

"Right, I'm going home too."

Hana hurriedly took off her vest.

"Will you stop acting like a child?"

Hana looked at Bora, "I don't care about college or getting extra points for CSAT."

"Will you think before you act?" Bora immediately grabbed Hana's hand.

Hamin just stared at the current situation with a blank face as she was still trying to stop the bleeding on her thigh. Taeman who's currently sitting next to her was also trying to help her by cleaning the wounds that he can clean.

Some of the kids started to follow Hana as they also took off their vests and went to their lockers.

Hamin looked towards the door when she heard it was opened and saw Platoon Leader Lee and Ms. Park were looking at the crowd the back of the classroom.