𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

HALOOOO AHAHAHA I'm really really sorry for went missing and lowkey abandoned this ff for months

The first reason was because I'm lazy (like srsly)

The second was because i got busy with school. Fuck school i hate school bro

The third reason was because my writer mode got switched off and my reader mode got switched on HAHAHA i was just reading manhwas and fanfics and lowkey abandoned this ff plus my 'watching' mode also got switched on and I was just watching nijisanji, movies and series (rewatched AiB lol)

Well yeahhh I'm really sorry please forgive your lazy ass author

Also a little side note, for the time skip, as I don't really know how long have they been living in the army camp let's just pretend they had been there for 2 weeks

Welp sorry for ranting! Pls enjoy this and once again I'm really sorry! *kowtow*
—————

Hamin slowly opened her eyes. She blinked for a few times because of the sudden light that had entered her eyes. After she had adjusted, the top of a tent greeted her.

'Deja vu?'

Hamin slowly sat up and looked around her. It looks like she's in a tent, specifically a medic tent as she could see medicines and medical equipments around her. She then noticed that she was connected to an IV tube next to her when she looked down at her right hand after she felt uncomfortable.

She also noticed that she's wearing a plain white shirt and a pair of loose dark blue knee length pants instead of her dirty school uniform.

She was about to get down from the bed when she noticed that the throbbing pain on her left thigh didn't throb like before. No, she felt like it was never throbbing in the first place. It's still hurt but the pain was just as if you were bitten by an ant, that kind of pain. This caused Hamin to tilted her head in confusion.

"How long did I passed out to the point my wound even healed?" she whispered to herself but she got an answer, which she didn't expect to.

"Almost 2 weeks."

Hamin immediately looked up to the owner of the voice. A small smile appeared on her lips when she saw Platoon Leader Lee.

"It's been awhile then, Platoon Leader Lee."

Platoon Leader Lee chuckled softly.

"Indeed."

After Platoon Leader Lee finished telling her about how he and the other kids went to save them and all, Hamin was making her way to the Class 3-2's tent.

Platoon Leader Lee did asked her if she wanted a crutch but she refused it since she can walk normally, just slightly limping.

After a few minutes of walking, she can hear the sounds of her classmates chattering when she was nearing the tent.

Meanwhile, the Class 3-2 kids were doing their own things with Chiyeol's filming them. Our Taeman was just sitting on the portable bed in daze. Soochul looked at him before sighing. He then took a seat next to Taeman.

"Taeman-ah."

Taeman slightly flinched when he heard someone called his name. He turned to his right and saw that it was just Soochul.

"Are you still worried about her?"

Taeman looked down at his shoes as he nodded his head slowly.

"It's been 2 weeks already but she's still sleeping. I'm scared."