𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"YOUNGHOON!"

Younghoon was about to turned his head towards Hamin's voice when he suddenly got pushed down to the ground by Hamin.

The tentacle that was about to grab Younghoon's leg halted when Hamin shouted and pushed Younghoon away. It then retracted it's tentacle back before growled angrily.

Ilha and Chiyeol who were still surprised of Hamin who suddenly appeared out of nowhere snapped out of it and pulled Younghoon and Hamin away from being near the disgusting sphere.

The four of them were all breathing heavily while staring at the big sphere. Hamin then looked at beside her to make sure Younghoon was saved. She let out a huge sigh of relief when she saw Younghoon besides her.

They started to be on alert again when the sphere started to growl again.

Hamin clicked her tounge, "Tch, it looks like this fucking disgusting thing won't let us go until it captures one of us."

Ilha, Chiyeol and Younghoon looked at Hamin when she said that and shifted their gazes back to the sphere.

They were about to flee when the sphere shoot out one of it's tentacles towards them and was about to grab Hamin when a loud 'BANG' echoed. The sphere then retracted it's tentacle back inside quickly.

Ilha, Chiyeol and Younghoon all fell down on their butts in shocked except for Hamin. They all then looked to their right and saw Platoon Leader Lee who's holding a rifle in his hands.

All four of them switched their gazes back to the sphere when they saw the sphere was slowly changing back to it's dormant state.

Platoon Leader Lee just glanced at it before running towards the kids. He asked them if all of them are alright. The four of them didn't answered his question and keep staring at the sphere dazedly.

Platoon Leader Lee seemed to be speaking to someone on the phone before hanging up. He was silent for a few seconds before walking towards Ms. Park and sit in front of her.

"Those sphere... You said that they weren't dangerous. You clearly said that the school was safe and nothing would happen. But..." Ms. Park voice was shaking and she looked like she's about to cry.

"How did my students-"

Ms. Park can't finished her question when Platoon Leader Lee interrupted her, "We were not able to predict this incident."

"My students..." Tears started to gathered in Ms. Park's eyes, "are not soldiers. They're students."

Platoon Leader Lee just stared at Ms. Park in silence.

"Younghoon's mother called me just now. She asked me about Younghoon. I had to tell her about this but I didn't mentioned anything about the sphere. She wants to take Younghoon back home. But what about the others? What should I do with the other kids? Shouldn't we also send them home?"

Platoon Leader Lee closed his eyes and gritted his teeth when Ms. Park said she already told Younghoon's mother about the incident. He sighed, at least Ms. Park didn't mentioned the sphere to Younghoon's mother. Things will get ugly if she had mentioned it.

"Please keep it a secret for now."

Ms. Park looked at Platoon Leader Lee in disbelief, "Excuse me?"

"To prevent nationwide confusion, we have orders to keep our mouths shut abiut the spheres. To minimise the confusion when this becomes known, the countermeasures are-"

"The students almost died! Such a dangerous thing is at the school, and the kids-"

"The kids are already under military supervision. Everything will be handled according to military laws." Platoon Leader Lee looked at  Ms. Park with a stern face. He then stood up and left the room.