𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

That night, class 3-2's kids were having dinner at the cafeteria after they were done with the training for that day.

Taeman walked towards Hamin and sat down next to her. The kids at the table all groaned and covered their noses at the same time the moment Taeman sat down.

"Yah, Wang Taeman! Get changed!"

"You smell awful!"

Taeman ignored their complaints and eat his cocopie. He offered his cocopie to the others making them distanced themselves from him.

"Wash your clothes, man!"

"Get away from me!"

"You're crazy."

All the kids around the table except for Hamin stood up and went away. Taeman just stared at them like he did nothing wrong and just proceeded to offer one of his cocopie to Hamin who's still sitting beside him. Hamin accepted it with a tight smile because she was holding her breath.

Taeman looked so happy when Hamin accepted it causing him to hug Hamin tightly.

"You're the only one who didn't avoid me."

Hamin closed her eyes tightly.

"Taeman-ah, I'm sorry."

Hamin abruptly stood up and ran away.

"Seriously? Even you? Did I really smell that bad?"

—————
[ Class 3-2, Cha Soyeon ]

Soyeon can be seen smelling herself in front of the camera. She then turned towards the camera after she smelled both of her armpits.

"I just washed, and I still stink."

She then turned towards Hana, "Hana, smell me."

Hana then came inside the camera view and started smelling Soyeon's armpit, "I don't smell anything."

"I don't?"

"What about me? Smell me." Hana raised her right arm towards Soyeon for her to smell.

Soyeon sniffed Hana's armpit a few times before she covered her nose and acted like she almost puke. Hana widened her eyes.

"What? Smell me again. That can't be true."

"No, I'm starting to hate you."

"There's no way!"

Suddenly, Hamin can be seen came into the camera view at the back. Chiyeol then zoomed into Hamin's face. Hamin looked at Soyeon and Hana weirdly before she covered her nose with the small towel on her neck.

—————

The next day, class 3-2 kids were practicing pulling the trigger without dropping the Go stone again.

"We will keep trying until you don't drop the stone."

Just as Platoon Leader Lee finished his words, Taeman's voice ring at the field, "Platoon Leader Lee! Hamin succeeded again!"

"Good job as usual, Private Chae Hamin." A small smile appeared on Platoon Leader Lee's lips but it disappeared as soon as it appeared.

Soyeon who saw the smile since she's been staring at Platoon Leader Lee was pouting. She also wanted to get praised by Platoon Leader Lee.

She then pulled the trigger hoping the Go stone won't fall but luck wasn't on her side since she dropped the stone. She sighed and closed her eyes while grumbling as she put her cheek on her rifle.

"Private Cha Soyeon."

Platoon Leader Lee sudden voice caused Soyeon to lift her head. There she saw Platoon Leader Lee was kneeling in front of her with her Go stone in his hand.

"Pull in your elbow."

Soyeon immediately followed Platoon Leader Lee's words.

"Relax your left hand." Platoon Leader Lee slowly raised Soyeon's rifle a little.

"Hold your breath. Focus."

Platoon Leader Lee then put the Go stone on Soyeon's rifle.

"Fire."

Soyeon pulled the trigger slowly and the Go stone didn't fall down. Platoon Leader Lee then stood up and went away after Soyeon succeeded. Soyeon slowly looked at Platoon Leader Lee's back and stared at him dazedly.

After Soyeon succeeded, most of the kids started to succeed too.

The kids then continue their usual routine which are the training, eating and finally sleeping.

That night, Hamin seemed like she can't sleep. She sat down on her bed for a few minutes before standing up and went outside.

She saw the chair next to the back door of the dormitory was empty.

Seems like Nara's done with her night watch.

She then proceeded to go to the classroom that was used to write the names of the students who left or didn't joined the military training.

Inside the classroom, she saw Nara was writing something on the blackboard with Chiyeol's standing behind her.

Knock Knock

The knocks on the door caught both Nara and Chiyeol's attention. Both of them looked at Hamin in surprised.

"What are you guys doing?" Asked Hamin while walking towards Nara and Chiyeol.

Nara smiled at Hamin before speaking, "I was writing 'get well soon' under Younghoon's name. I hope he can comeback here soon."

Hamin then looked at the blackboard and the words on the blackboard caused her to raise one of her eyebrows in confusion since she saw 'give "birth" soon' instead of 'get well soon' before she chuckled. She looked at Chiyeol. Chiyeol understood what her looks meant and just shrugged his shoulders.

Hamin sighed softly, "He can comeback but I won't let him."

This caused Nara and Chiyeol looked at Hamin with confusion before they brushed it off as nothing. Both Nara and Chiyeol were about to go out of the classroom when Nara asked, "Do you want to stay here, Hamin?"

Hamin looked at her with a smile, "Yeah, I'm gonna stay here for a few minutes before I go back."

Both Nara and Chiyeol nodded at Hamin before they went back to their dormitory.

Hamin walked closer to the blackboard, precisely at Younghoon's name. She wiped some of Nara's writing so that the words become 'get well soon' instead of 'give "birth" soon'.

When she was done, tears started to gather in her eyes. She immediately covered her mouth with her right hand so that her sobs can't be heard.