𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Lieutenant Lee will explain your training regime."

Soyeon seemed to be still staring at Platoon Leader Lee dreamily.

"Yah, there's a diamond on his forehead." Whispered Ilha to Heerak. Both of them laughed.

Hamin, who heard Ilha's whispered, tried to kick his desk and managed to tap it. Ilha looked at Hamin. Hamin mouthed to him to shut up before focusing on Ms. Park and Platoon Leader Lee again.

Ms. Park moved aside so that Platoon Leader Lee can stand behind the podium. Platoon Leader Lee stood behind the podium with both of his hands on his hips.

"You are Sungjin High Battalion Combat Platoon Two, and I'll be your commander. Most of the training will happen in the evening, after your regular classes."

His statement got the kids to groan and grumble. Hamin get why they're groaning. She was very tired everytime she finished the training during her previous life. She mostly slept right away after she was done with the training.

"If there's a special agenda, training will take priority. Keep that in mind."

Platoon Leader Lee went quiet for a few seconds before asking for the Class President.

"Class President."

"Yes?" Yoojung stood up from her seat.

"You're the Senior Private starting today."

"Sorry?" Yoojung looked confused.

"What's a Senior Private?" Hana asked Heerak. Heerak just shook his head.

The other kids also started asking what's a Senior Private.

"Next, I'll select a clerk who'll record your training as well as your videos to send to your parents."

Platoon Leader Lee raised his right hand, "Any volunteers?"

The kids started to avoid looking at Platoon Leader Lee.

"No one?" Platoon Leader Lee put his raised hand back to the podium.

"Broadcast Club, anyone?"

The whole class was silent. Platoon Leader Lee looked at the kids before sighing.

"Then I'll randomly select-"

Before he can select anyone, Ms. Park stepped in, "Mr. Commander."

This caused Platoon Leader Lee to look at Ms. Park.

"Can I recommend someone?'

Platoon Leader Lee seemed to consider Ms. Park suggestion before he closed the file that contained class 3-2 students names list. Ms. Park then turned towards the kids.

"Younghoon-ah, will you have a go?"

Younghoon looked surprised, "Me?"

Ms. Park smiled, "Yes, I think you'd learn a lot from the experience."

Younghoon sighed before indirectly declined Ms. Park's offer, "What should I learn?"

"Jang Younghoon. Just do it. Its not a big deal." Ilha looked Younghoon with an annoyed expression.

Younghoon looked back at Ilha.

"Then you do it."

Ilha scoffed.

"Give it a go and if you don't like it, I'll let you swap." Said Ms. Park, trying to ease the tension between Younghoon and Ilha.

"I have to study. I don't want to waste my time."