𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Hamin slowly open her eyes. An unfamiliar yet familiar ceiling greeted her as soon as she opened her eyes. She tried to sit up but stopped when she felt something on her left hand. She turned to her left and saw Taeman who was sleeping soundly while holding her hand.

This scene made Hamin smile softly. She lifted her right hand and patted Taeman's head gently as to not wake him up but it seems to have failed as Taeman suddenly lifted his head.

"Hi?" Hamin smile at Taeman while pulling her hand back from his head awkwardly.

"You're awake..." Taeman immediately stood up from the chair and hugged Hamin carefully as to not hurt her.

Hamin hugged him back and patted his back.

After a few minutes, Taeman finally let go of the hug and sat back down on the chair.

"I'm glad you're finally awake."

Taeman held Hamin's left hand with both of his hands and squeeze them gently.

"How long did I lost consciousness?"

"Almost 48 hours. Today is the second night after you went unconscious."

Taeman's grip on Hamin's hand tighten.

"I was so scared when you suddenly fainted and the blood from your wound even dripped down to the floor."

Taeman lowered his head as he let out a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry for making you worried."

"Please don't do that ever again."

Taeman looked at Hamin on the eyes. Hamin just smile at him while nodding her head.

"So, what happened after I was unconscious?"

Taeman then started telling Hamin everything that happened.

After Hamin fainted, Taeman and Ilha hurriedly brought Hamin to the infirmary where the military medic was stationed. Taeman wanted to stay with Hamin but Ilha pulled him back to the class. When they arrived at the class, they started the vote again.

As Hamin was unconscious, they just counted her as agree. Youngshin and Yoojung were the one who went to the room where Platoon Leader Lee was at. Just like what Hamin said, Platoon Leader Lee blatantly rejected their opinions. He even said that their parents were probably already at the shelters.

Just now, the whole class 3-2 kids got punished with rolling on the ground after Dukjoong, Chiyeol, Youngshin and Jangsoo got caught trying to leave. Platoon Leader Lee even gave Kim Wonbin the permission to shoot them on sight if any of them tried to leave again.

That was why Taeman was sleeping next to Hamin's bed. He didn't want to sleep in the dormitory after all that.

Hamin hummed after Taeman finished telling her what had happened throughout the whole time she was unconscious.

'Fortunately there's no butterfly effect. It happened exactly the same like last time.'

Hamin then switched he gaze back to Taeman.

"You should sleep back in your bed. Your back will be stiff tomorrow if you sleep here."

Hamin ruffles Taeman's hair. Taeman lightly shook his head.

"It's okay. I want to stay with you."

Hamin sighed softly before scoot over to the right and gestured Taeman to sleep next to her. Taeman was flustered but still decided to climb onto the bed and lay down next to Hamin.

Hamin, being the bigger spoon, hugged Taeman and caressed his hair gently. Taeman also wrapped his arms around Hamin's waist while snuggling into the hug.