𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

While they were running towards the building, Hamin got separated as she got pushed back by the students. She quickly continued her run towards building but as she looked at the sky, she saw one of the spheres was about to fall right at the entrance of the building.

She looked in front of her and saw Soyeon and Jangsoo. She immediately pushed both of them inside the building as the sphere fell down on the entrance.

The kids were all coughing because of the dust.

Hamin gritted her teeth as she felt the wound on her thigh reopened and maybe it became even worse.

She then remembered that Soyeon was hurt during this time and immediately looked at her. She widened her eyes as she saw Soyeon's abdomen was bleeding. She immediately crawled towards Soyeon and helped her sat up properly.

Hamin then looked at Aeseol when she saw Aeseol ran past her towards the doors. Youngshin who noticed what Aeseol was about to do quickly told the kids to help her.

The other kids brought the chairs from the classrooms to block the doors. They slowly stepped away from the doors and stared at it anxiously.

The kids started to scream when the spheres went to the doors and tried to open them.

"Guys! Let's go to the classroom!"

They immediately ran to their classroom after Hamin shouted. Hamin quickly told Soyeon to get on her back.

"How can I! You're injured too!"

"Shut up and just get on my back! Your injury is worse than mine!"

Soyeon bit her lip as she listened to Hamin and get on her back. Hamin groaned slightly before started running to their classroom.

Classroom 3-2.

Hamin immediately went inside the classroom when Soyeon opened the door. She immediately put Soyeon on one of the chair before she plopped down on the floor while breathing heavily.

Taeman immediately went to her side when he saw the wound on her thigh had reopened. Worried and relief filled his face.

Yoojung also went towards Soyeon worriedly as she saw the wound at her abdomen.

"What on earth damn it! Why are they falling."

"If they keep falling, there will be hundreds... No, thousands of them." Junhee sounded like she was about to cry.

"This is so unrealistic like a damn game." Even Heerak sounded like he was about to cry.

"Anyway, is it okay to be here? Are we even safe her—"

Taeman couldn't finish his words as the building shook. He immediately hugged Hamin protectively.

The classroom immediately turned into chaos.

"Wait! Everyone, be quiet!"

Yoojung slowly stepped towards the door and she almost fell down when the door was suddenly opened by Platoon Leader Lee. The kids gasped in surprised.