𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Hamin's uneasiness rose again now that they're making their way back to the school. The bullets holes around the area made she felt more worried.

She lightly grabbed the hem of Yoojung's shirt. This made Yoojung looked at her.

"What's wrong, Hamin-ah? You're okay?"

Yoojung hold Hamin's hand gently. This made Hamin tighten her grabs on the hem of Yoojung's shirt.

"I feel uneasy."

No. She knew it's not uneasiness. She's scared. The traumatising incident is about to happen again if she fails to prevent it.

Yoojung hummed.

"I get you. This empty streets feel too eerie. Like something is going to suddenly pop up and attack us, right?"

Yoojung's attempt to light up Hamin's mood seemed to fail as she saw Hamin looked more worried. Yoojung sighed as she patted Hamin's head gently.

"Don't worry too much. Nothing's going to happen."

Hamin just nodded her head even though she doesn't agree with her. She then saw Platoon Leader Lee was looking around, especially at the bullets holes, warily.

Platoon Leader Lee raised his fist, signing them to halt their steps, "Platoon Two, halt!"

Platoon Leader Lee then turned towards the kids.

"Take a ten minutes break at your positions."

Hamin looked towards her left when she saw Ms. Park slightly came forward and nodding at Platoon Leader Lee.

"Kids, let's take a break here."

The kids then started to sit down.

Hamin didn't sit down. She felt like she would feel more nervous if she sat down. She then saw Jangsoo picked up something on the ground, followed by the others. They were the bullets' cartridges.

"Is something wrong?"

Seo Jayoon went to Platoon Leader Lee.

The other two soldiers also went to Platoon Leader Lee.

Taeman who saw the soldiers were together, slowly went towards Heerak.

"Yah!"

Taeman whispered as he didn't want his plan to be discovered.

Heerak looked at him.

"Don't you want to drink something cool?"

"Yes, definitely. I want something sweet too."

"Right?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to go to the convenience store there?"

Heerak then followed Taeman's line of sight and saw an abandoned convenience store.

"Okay."

Heerak nodded at Taeman and Taeman also nodded at him. Both of them were about to secretly stray away from the group when both of their collars got pulled from behind making them let out a chocking noise.

"You want to go to the convenience store huh? Keep fucking dreaming. I won't let you."

Hamin pulled both of them by their collars towards Ms. Park.

"Hamin-ah? What happened?"

Hamin lightly pushed Taeman and Heerak towards Ms. Park making them grumbled.

"They wanted to go to the convenience store, so I pulled them back."

Ms. Park looked at Taeman and Heerak while shaking her head. Meanwhile Taeman and Heerak looked at Hamin with betrayed expressions while grumbling. Hamin just smiled at them while shrugging her shoulders.