93

[Jacob POV]
Today, we gotta watch my little cousin, and Luca is as excited as possible. My aunt is supposed to be here in 20 minutes, and she's bringing the table with her while she drops off Jazmine, the cousin I'm watching, and then is heading up to the hospital.
"What does she like?" Luca asked, wrapping his arms around my torso.
"Bubba, she'll be okay. She's bringing stuff to do with her so she won't be bored or anything. I promise it'll be fine," I tried to soothe him. He nodded a little and reached up for me, so I sighed and picked him up. I'm bad at waiting for anything planned, especially when it has a certain time attatched. So I'm hoping they get here early.

They did get here early, but not by a lot.
"Hey, thanks for watching her. I should be back by 3, 4 at the latest," She said as Jazmine ran into the apartment, hugging me.
"Hi, you've gotten so big! Look at you," I exclaimed, picking her up. She's grown so much since I last saw her, which was probably a good few months. Growing like a weed already. Her mom had already put the coffee table on the floor, a good bit away from the couch.
"But I've gotta go. It's like an hour drive," She told me before kissing Jazmine's cheek and wishing us good luck. I shut the door behind her and let Jazmine down when she started kicking. I just hope she behaves today.

[Luca POV]
After she had been there for a little while, I was starting to get overwhelmed from her being everywhere. I know probably most children are like this, but I've only held a baby for about 15 minutes. I never watched one or anything. My mom, at some point, babysat for her dealer's girlfriend who had a 1 year old. I would hold her for probably 10 minutes as a time throughout the day. My mom only played with her cause I didn't like the noises she made, and I would start crying from how overestimated I ended up. And when Jazmine would get loud, I had to cover my ears and let Jacob do it. I feel bad, though, because I like babies, and I wish I could watch them. But I just can't get through it. Soon enough, her mom came to pick her up.

"See you, Katie. I'll call you if she left something," He reassured her as she shut the door, telling us goodbye and goodnight. It was only 5 pm but it's okay. Jacob locked the door and glanced at me but didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry, I was gonna try and help more, but I didn't know what to do for her," I briefly apologized, scratching my left side.
"It's okay, Baby. Come here," He mumbled as I stood up. I did as he asked and looked up at him for a second, getting pulled into a deep kiss. I whined as he pulled away.
"Are you horny, Babe?" He asked, breathing a little heavy and wrapping his arms around my waist. His hands almost touching my butt. I wasn't previously, but now I am. I quickly nodded and smiled, pressing up against him. Jacob didn't bother to go to the bedroom. He just pulled my sweats down and helped me sit on the couch like he wanted. He had me on my knees, facing the wall. I felt him gently rub my ass before I felt his tongue. I'm glad I showered yesterday, so I'm not sweaty.

"Fuck, Jacob," I quietly moaned, pressing my face against the couch so I wasn't loud. I'm not always great at staying quiet on my own. He pulled away, and I heard him unzip his jeans, mumbling about what he's gonna do. Which, admittedly, turned me on.
"I'm gonna rail you so hard, Baby. Are you getting excited?" He asked, huskily as he rubbed his dick against me. I looked over my shoulder at him, putting my hand up to my mouth in case he shoved it in without easing into it.

Of course, that's exactly what he did. He put the tip in slowly. Which wasn't the part I'm talking about. The second after he put the head in, he shoved the shaft in all at once.
"FU -" I started to moan, slamming my hand over my mouth as my body started to shake.
"Don't move, don't move, please," I whined after finally moving my hand away.
"You need me to wait? My little bitch can't take it?" He patronized me, rubbing my side and sending chills up my spine. I quickly nodded, my breathing erratic and unpredictable.
"You went too fast~" I quietly whined.
"Oh, baby. I'm sorry, I guess I'm just excited to fuck my boyfriend's ass," He sighed, shrugging in a teasing way.

"Y-you can go now," I eventually permitted him. It had stopped hurting finally. He instantly started thrusting into me at a painfully slow rate. I ignored that it was probably just to make the experience last a little longer. I gently moaned as he kept going until he got faster. He gradually started going harder and harder, but I didn't recognize until he was at a 7/10 on speed. I shoved my face down against the couch, arching my back as he hit deep inside me.
"Mmm, cummin'. You're gonna make me," I slurred a little, not finishing my last thought. I'd love to get off ASAP but he had different plans.

"Oh, sorry, Baby. Can't get you off that fast, can I?" He asked, slowing down substantially. I frowned and whined, silently hoping he'd get me back there quick and let me cum this time. I pouted, shoving my face onto the couch. I don't hate it, though, because after he edges me long enough, it feels like 12 times better. He repeated this over and over for the next at least 15 minutes, which just made me whiney.

[Jacob POV]
"M-mm~ stop being mean about it. Please. C'mon, let me cum please~" Luca begged, looking back at me with a little pouty face. I smiled a little at him before shoving it all the way in again, apparently hitting something inside him because his face changed, and he quickly bit onto his hand. I fucked him hard and watched cum shoot from his tip after a little bit. I tried to get myself close faster than before, and after a couple of seconds, I shot my seven into him.
"Fuck, Baby. Come here," I whispered, pulling out. Luca tried to catch his breath as I pulled up my jeans, not bothering to button them or anything. I had been in the mood to fuck since early this morning, but he was whiney and in a mood until a little after Jazmine got dropped off. I'm just gonna shower in a couple of minutes, so what's the point. My baby sat down on his butt, wincing a little but reaching for me. I picked him up and sat with him in my lap on the couch, pushing his hair away from his sweaty forehead.
"You did so good, my love. You feel okay?" I softly asked? Sometimes, his mood drops after sex even when it wasn't crazy and I don't know why. But, I still know it happens, and I'm not gonna leave him in a bad mood without checking on him.

"Mhm," He mumbled, hugging me and laying on my chest. "I-I just need you to hold me,"
"Aw, baby. I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere. I can give you all the attention you could possibly need," I reassured him, sliping my hand under his shirt and scratching him back.
"Did it feel good? I didn't hurt you, did I?" I asked as I swaddled him in my arms.
"It didn't hurt except when you shoved it in the first time..." He answered timidly. Regardless, I'm stoked he feels like he can communicate with me after this stuff.
"I'm sorry, I'll try and be more gentle for you next time," I promised as he slowly started breathing normally.
"I-I need a kiss," He mumbled, looking up at me. I smiled and gently pecked his lips.

"Can we shower now...?" He quietly asked, rubbing his eyes.
"Course, Baby. I was just waiting for you to be ready," I agreed, setting him down and letting him run to go get towels while I walked into the bathroom. I turned the water on and quickly moved it to right in the middle of the temperature scale. I waited with Luca for the water to heat up for a second as I changed it to the shower head rather than the tap. I let him get undressed and get in the shower before I did. Right after conditioner but before bodywash, he started trying to hold onto me. I pulled my hands away from my hair and rinsed them off, Luca quickly trying to hold one of them.
"Bubba, I need my hands," I told him. I don't know for sure, but I think he's slipping. He frowned and roughly pulled away his hand, chewing on his fingers. I'm sure they had soap on them, though. I foamed up the washcloth and started scrubbing his back. I guess I caught him off guard because he flinched, arching his back inwards and pulling away from me.

"Dady!" He whined, stomping as he turned around.
"I'm sorry, Babe. Do you wanna do it?" I offered. He shrugged and rubbed his eyes hard, yawning. It's only like 5:30 or 6 pm. I sighed and just continued on with cleaning him. I have a feeling he's gonna be tiny later tonight, but also very dependant and needy.