"without you."

I was sitting in the stands, watching my boyfriend Jack play hockey. He was one of the star players on his team, but tonight, something was different. He seemed tense, almost as if he was struggling to keep up with the rest of the team.

As the game went on, it became clear that something was seriously wrong. Jack began to panic, sweating profusely and struggling to catch his breath. I could see the fear in his eyes as he looked at me from the ice.

Without hesitation, I jumped out of my seat and made my way to the locker room. When I found Jack, he was huddled in a corner, his eyes wide with terror.

"It's alright... it's okay... I'm here now. I've got you," I said as I knelt down beside him.

Slowly, I began to talk him through his panic attack. I reminded him that he was an incredible athlete, that he had worked hard for this moment and that he had the support of his entire team.

With each word, I could see the tension leaving his body. He began to relax, his breathing steadying as I continued to offer words of encouragement.

Eventually, Jack stood up, his eyes meeting mine. "Thank you," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I couldn't have done it without you."

Together, we walked back out to the rink. As we stood at the edge of the ice, I could feel the energy of the crowd surrounding us. But more than that, I could feel the strength of our bond.

As the final minutes of the game ticked away, Jack seemed to come alive. He moved with grace and power that I had never seen before, scoring the winning goal and leading his team to victory.