Season II

oh, it hurts so hard / for a million different reasons / you took the best of my heart / and left the rest in pieces

*

'' Mad Wolf ,,

*

preamble

After spending a passionate night together, Alpha Ryker Cromwell rejected Xyrra as his mate in the name of protection and disappeared because of his Mad Wolf Disease and he didn't want to hurt her. However, Xyrra disagreed on this. "Whether you're a mad wolf or a cute puppy, I am the one to decide and I reject your rejection!"

Contains sexual scenes, display of violence, and usage of profanity. Suitable for 18 years old and above.

*

A/N

Dear Gentle Readers,

Thank you so so much for your support! Truly, it means the world. This author first started this book with no experience whatsoever when it comes to the werewolf genre however she has a bit of experience in writing fantasy (through Entwined).

Regardless of how many views/reviews this book has right now, this author has fallen madly in love with the werewolf genre. So much so that he would bring you not one, but three more werewolf books under "MB Were World Series" // WWS ~

This author hopes that you will give these three books as much love and support as you have given ATWW.

Yours,
Moon Byul