forty five | I've been loving you for quite some time

Nothing had happened last night. We'd kissed and made out, but we hadn't had sex. Although my t-shirt and dark jeans had come off during some time last night — and so had his clothes as he was down to his boxer this fine morning, something told me that Ryker knew it would be my first time and he didn't want to take that away from me. He acted chivalrously and never made a move to undress me. I had to confess that I lacked his level of self-restraint. I vaguely remembered that I'd taken his shirt off first and raked my hands hungrily all over him. I would not shy away. Every female deserved to enjoy this as much as a male did. Since Ryker was being a gentleman, I took the initiative to remove my own t-shirt. Although I'd been sure that he had indeed helped me take off my pants.

When I finally opened my eyes this morning, I felt a warm body underneath me. As I slowly regained consciousness and could recognize my surroundings, I realized I was lying on top of him. My head was on top of his chest and his hand was holding my arm as if he was trying to protect me. It was funny considering I was the one who could send people flying with the flick of my wrist, yet at the same time; I found him being protective like this to be quite sweet.

I pushed myself up so I could look at him

"Good morning." His voice was sleepy. His lips found their way to the back of my neck and left gentle and sweet kisses there, trailing all the way to my shoulder.

As I stretched my body, I greeted him with a "Good morning," knowing his body was beneath mine and his hips pressed against my bottom.

Ryker curved himself into my spine, his biceps flexing as his muscles shifted his weight so that I now lay with my back pressed down on the bed and his body was looming over mine. "How are you this morning, Love?"

"What did I say about that nickname?" I pulled away and gave him a pointed look.

"I only reserved the nickname for you. I've never called anyone 'love' before. I've saved it specifically for my mate."

That made me feel better. I hid my smile as I let him have access to my neck again. His tongue teased my flesh, desire pouring heavily off his skin. I could feel my panties dampen with yearning. Against the fabrics between us, my panties and his boxers, I could feel his morning wood pressing against me. His fingers lightly traced the skin underneath my bra, just below my rib cage. He was using his hips, positioning himself between my legs, that part just a little more for him to keep the firm pressure against me. He continued rubbing, gliding as I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. I wrapped my legs around him, just beneath his tight arse, my heels digging into him, asking him to press himself more into me. A moan escaped out of my throat as my excitement built low in my belly. "I feel good," I managed to answer his earlier question, even though it was a tad late.

"We should probably stop," he said against my mouth. "Soon," he added as his right hand slid down my stomach to the top of my dampened panties, then he cupped my crotch in his hot hand and my knees buckled. I was certain that I would feel unsteady and require something to hold me up if I had been standing. His fingers were roaming, stroking up and down on top of my underwear and even though it was my favorite black underwear, I wanted it to tear. I wanted it gone. My body was shivering in pleasure.

"We should," I agreed with him, yet I did not move away or stop him when he pushed my panties away and slid his finger, teasing the spot that wanted to be touched the most. His silver eyes regarded me as he slid a thick finger inside me, and my lips parted in pure carnal ecstasy.

"I won't take you, I promise," he said as his lips were hovering on top of the spot where his mark should be in place. "I won't do anything unless you are ready, Xyrra. I don't want to hurt you." He planted a soft kiss there before pulling the duvet off of us. "But you should know that no matter what happens, I am yours, Xyrra." His proclamation made my heart beat faster and my stomach flutter.

I moaned as he pushed his finger further inside me, but not all the way to tear my virtue. He left that intact, just as he promised. His finger moved, dipping in and out, as he playfully teased me. He sucked the skin on my neck into his hot mouth. My nipples and belly got all tight, and he slid his other hand to the small of my back. Slowly, he pulled me up against him until the tips of my breasts brushed his chest. Then his mouth moved down to my breast. He sucked my breast through the thin lace of my bra. Goodness, I wished we could just take all of our remaining clothes off. This was the temptation at its best. To be able to feel him and yet not have that skin-to-skin contact. His tongue twirled and teased as his finger never stopped its perfect rhythm of in and out.

Then Ryker slowly slid down, kissing just under my ribs, leaving my wet bra on. I grabbed a fist handful of his hair as my body arched into his hand, wanting more and more of him. I longed for him to be inside me. Now. Desperately. Despite our promise not to take things further.

Ryker licked a path down my belly with small, teasing nips on my loins and hipbones. He nudged his face against my crotch, a playful bump that still made me groan. His tongue stroked over the top of my panties and my thighs trembled, trying to clamp together, but at the same time wanting to remain open. At last, he pushed my panties aside and a deep, trembling moan escaped out my open mouth as the first flick of his tongue met my most feminine part. He brought me into his mouth. His tongue was hot and slick, and oh, felt so good. I could tell that he knew what he was doing. He knew how to make me feel good. The way his tongue moved and the right tension proved his advanced skill in and out, that he exercised.

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Cromwell, I presume," said a flat, emotionless male voice from the door and I felt Ryker's tongue abruptly stop. "I am uncertain whether you have claimed each other at this point, so I must say that I dared myself to make assumptions and extemporized instead."

I ducked and covered my face with both of my hands because I knew all too well that there was only one person in this household who would use an uncommon word such as 'extemporized' instead of just saying 'improvised' because he simply wished to expand his vocabulary.

88888888

Dear Gentle Readers, it sure is lovely to be in paradise. Here's to the calm before the storm ;)