Ch. 18 || Fire

Damien 🥀

Trigger Warning ⚠️
Murder, Gore

"I-i-i am so s-s-sorry please let me go." John Barlowe begged. 

I released my hold on his neck and threw him on the ground. I have been torturing him for the past thirty minutes and I still can't get enough of it. 

John, Zaria's ex-boss who tried to molest her. One night when other team members left the office, he convinced zaria to stay a bit longer only to take advantage of her.

Zaria fought back and even called the cops on this man but he showed injuries to the cops which Zaria gave him and they were convinced John is the one who is the victim. 

Lucky for the cops, they didn't take any action against Zaria as she quit the job. This night would've been long if I had to deal with police officers as well.

God saved john that time but now, here in the backside of the City's most elite club, no one can save him from me. No one can walk on this earth after hurting my wife in any way. 

"I didn't know she was your fiance, otherwise I wouldn't have touched her, I swear." He pleaded. Blood running down his face.

"That means you wouldn't have regretted doing what you did if you still were unaware." I hit my leg on his chest, and crouched down beside him. 

The cement ground is still shiny and wet after the rain. There are tons of iron rods, cements, generators, water tanks, etc.. laying around. The backside of this club is under construction. But it's way past midnight so there's nobody here to witness this murder except Lex Costello. 

"Couldn't you find another place to do this ?" Lex said, annoyed from behind me. 

Lex owns this club. Not just this but many elite clubs and restaurants in this city, maxion.  He belongs to a very well known crime family. His dad recently stepped down the throne and lex took over. 

"Please help me." John begged Lex, who is as indifferent to the whole situation as one can be. I could only cringe at this.

Some people still believe they could escape my wrath and it annoys the hell out of me. 

"Meet me inside when you're done with this shit." Lex sighed and walked inside the club's backdoor. John screamed for help at lex. 

"For fuck's sake stop screaming. Your  voice is just getting on my nerves more and more. There's no one who can save you. You already had it coming the moment you touched my woman." 

I didn't know any of this until I heard his and Zaria's conversation at the party. They thought I didn't hear but they were wrong. They failed to notice the predator's incoming steps. 

I pulled out the knife from the sheath wrapped around my calf. And tore apart his shirt then I placed the tip of my knife on his ribs and tore apart his skin straight down to his abdomen.

Blood pooled around his body enough to cause pain but not death. Not yet.

He wailed in agony. His hands are trying to pull away my hand cutting through his skin but he is too weak.