Ch. 51 || Anal 🌶️

Damien 🥀

My hands gently snake around her collar bone to her jaw and tightly grip it to pull her in for a kiss. My lips kissed her soft wet lips. I removed the gloves from my hands and one hand brushed over her leg before going under the slit of her black dress, to her wet underwear. Her heavy uneven breaths of arousal goes straight to my cock. The moment so erotic that every breath of ours mingling with each other felt slowed by time.

I tugged my two fingers on her underwear hem. Gathering the material between her folds, i pulled the material back and forth upwards, making it brush on her clit sharply.

Breaking the kiss, I placed my arm under her knees and picked her up bridal style. I made sure to not hurt her tattooed back as I walked through the hall and into the room's wing.

Her eyes are focused on my lips and eyes the entire time. I opened the door of the bedroom which I had already prepared for this moment.

It's a small room but with a comfortable plush bed which is my sole focus now. That and the woman in my arms. The walls are dark red in colour, the gold rose sconces made the room look dim and sensational.

I throw her on the bed as I lock the door behind. Tonight, I leave my gentleness behind right after entering the room. I will surely die if I don't have her right now. Only she can make the gentleman of me in the most beautiful possible way and at the same time, make the beast inside of me depraved of sanity.

I take her left foot in my hand and kiss the skin. My mouth travelled up her leg until I slid her dress aside to kiss her inner thighs. She didn't say anything, but her chest heaved as she felt each electric rise of my touch in her skin.

"You have tested my patience for so long, tonight, only I will be the one who will decide what happens to you." I tell.

I kissed her inner thighs then brushed my fingers over her soaked folds. Completely drenched. I keep my other hand pressed against her lower waist to keep her down as my other hand's fingers dive deeper inside of her. Even my single finger had a little trouble moving inside that tight hole.

She arched her back and gasped in a moan.

I kept my thrust in and out of her ruthlessly. My hands slapping against her wet pussy made a splashing sound in the air that was joined by her whimpers, moans and gasps.

I bring my mouth on her clit, licking and sucking on it. Then I cupped her pussy inside of my mouth and the heat made her body push herself further on me automatically. I grazed my teeth sharply on her clit and the bite on it made her cry out in pleasure.

"Damien, I-I can't hold." Her voice was distant.

I abruptly stop what I am doing just to torture her and stand back straight in my place.

I leaned in again and tugged my hand in her hair and yanked her to sit straight on the bed. Her eyes look up at me in desperation and need. I walk towards the bedside table drawer and pull out puffed cufflinks, leather whips, ropes, and a vibrator. Her eyes widened as she noticed that, so I moved to her with predatory steps and took her chin in my fingers.

"I told you that when you will let me touch you, I won't be generous. If you are still reliving in the gentleman version of myself which I was earlier tonight, take it out of your head. Right now, here, I am your master and you are my pet. Do you understand that?"