Prologue

/ p r o l o g u e /

Another night falls for all the wolves. They roam and play with anyone who is outside. Everyone was taught to be inside when the clocks strikes at eight o'clock, even me.

◇◇◇

I was in my house nervously drumming my fingers on my lap, waiting for the clock to strike at eight. After it did I stood near my window and looked outside. My house was secluded, I was one block away from the pack house because I am the daughter of an Alpha, specifically in the Moonlight pack, our pack. My parents were out of town right now, some business about the alliance with other packs.

With all these thoughts in my head I was surprised to hear a woman screaming. It was deadly near our house, I quickly made sure that I locked every accessible doors, even the windows. I went back down and glanced outside my window. I was biting my nails out of nervousness, a bad habit of mine.

I was looking at my window, catching a glimpse of a figure that quickly ran from one side to another, making me stumble back. I steadied myself and closed the blinds. I went to sit on the couch near the kitchen island, calming myself down by watching a random channel in the television.

I then heard someone knocking on my door and it scared the crap out of me.

Please make it go away.

The knocking got louder and louder, making my anxiety go up.

I was trying to call mom and dad but they're not answering, damn it. I quickly hid in my room, making my foot steps ever so lightly stepping but when I was about to close and lock my bedroom door. A foot was there, making me stop from closing the door.

I slowly looked up, meeting my frightened green eyes with his dark midnight eyes. There was one word that my wolf whispered over and over again.

Mate

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

Hope you like it so far guys!