Chapter I

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to Wintersjewel. Thank you for commenting!

◇◇◇

/ o n e /

I woke up early, faintly hearing the birds sing outside and the smell of pancakes wafting all over the room from downstairs.

But none of those happened sadly enough. I woke up feeling the sun on my face, someone cuddling up next to me and-

Wait, what the hell?!

I quickly looked at my side and saw the man in my dreams, literally. Or is it real? I poked his face and he groaned, cuddling up to me more. I felt my cheeks heat up. And because I was so stupid, I unconsciously pushed him out of bed even though he looked adorable while he was sleeping.

"What's your problem?" He groaned with his morning voice while rubbing his eyes. It took a lot of self control to not look at his tan ripped stomach and bulging muscles. It didn't help that his grey sweatpants were riding so low. I quickly swallowed and let out a breath.

"My problem? Why the hell am I not in my freaking house?" I shouted at him. I slowly felt my anxiety going up at the thought of not being at home.

Breathing was becoming a task at that moment and all I can see is a big blur. I can feel someone trying to calm me down but that made it worst. I couldn't even hear what he is saying.

He hugged me tightly and placed my face in the crook of his neck causing me to breath in his scent which immediately calmed me down.

Oh right, he's my mate.

Well, fuck.

I can clearly see and breath now thanks to him but because of that damn mate pull I really want to do things more than hugging.

I totally blame him. (And his amazingly built body)

He caught my gaze and I quickly looked at the door behind him, pretending as if I was interested in it. I should be thinking about my escape plan, not this kind of stuffs. I can already tell that he's gonna be a big distraction.

"Take me back home." I said, more like demanded as I straightened my body and moved away from him.

He pinched my nose and kissed my forehead saying, "You're too cute." and walked away to a connecting room. The bathroom I think.

What he did caused me to be dumbfounded, making me stay in my place. I'm pretty sure I looked like a ripe tomato.

That motherfucker.

The feel of his lips still lingered on my forehead. My chest tightened at the thought of it. I quickly shook my head. I looked at my surroundings, assessing it, trying to find an escape plan.

Why are you trying to run away from mate? My wolf reasoned.

Because he kidnapped us! Don't be fooled by the mate pull! I argued making her whimper. I continued, I'm sorry Sofee but we have to do this.

I tried to open the door when I heard the water running inside the bathroom. Making me imagine steam all around him, water dripping down from his face to his bo- I immediately blushed from that thought. This is much harder than I thought it would be.

The door is locked, even the windows are locked, I'm stuck. He really made sure that I'm not getting out. I tucked myself in bed while sighing. The ceiling suddenly became more interesting at the moment.

I heard the door creek open. I turned my head to look at him. He went out of the bathroom with only his towel on, it hung dangerously low on his hips. Of-fucking-course.

I turned my head to the side and hid my blushing face inside the comforter. I can feel him getting closer. I swallowed nervously. I suddenly kicked in self defense, not knowing where I've hit him.

"Oh fuck." He muttered as I peeked out of the comforter, looking at where I've hit him. I was happy to see you that I've hit him where the sun doesn't shine, I grinned at myself. I saw him looking at me with his deadly beautiful eyes and I quickly hid in the comforter again.

I can hear him change his clothes, later on sitting at the end of the bed. This comforter smells just like him, that vanilla and woodsy smell, a weird combination but I love it. My go-

He cleared his throat making me look at him.

"What?" I asked him with my eyebrows raised.

"Do you want to eat?" He asked looking straight at me and I couldn't tear my gaze away. Well the beast inside my stomach won't feed itself, right? but I thought otherwise. I should be at home, not here.

"I want to go home." I stated, standing up and crossing my arms. He walked to me, dangerously slow, as if he's taunting me. His face was undeniably sculpted to look dark and perfect at the same time. I can feel the need to just jump at him and kiss him endlessly, I swallowed.

He stood really close to me and that made me look at him. His eyes were shining with an emotion that I couldn't decipher. He placed his warm calloused hands on my cold cheeks. Is this a sign that he accepted my offer? Yes! Freedo-

He hauled me up to his shoulder.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted repeatedly punching his muscular back. I can hear the door opening and closing. I looked at my surroundings and saw that we were in a hallway with not much room, so this isn't the pack house. Must be his own house.

Why do betas like to do this anyways? Well, I'm guessing that he's a beta because of the power radiating off of him. He can't possibly be an alpha because the alpha of this pack is not known to be like this or act like this.

Am I not at all heavy or anything?

"Put me down!" I whined, shifting in his hold. I suddenly heard a sound echo through the empty hallway.

He slapped my butt.

This bitch.

Finally he let me down and the first thing that I did was glare at him.

Then slapped him.

At first he was surprised but then he grinned. He was walking very slowly, nearing me and I backed the fudge up but then I felt something behind me.

I looked behind me and saw the marble counter, no more space to back the fudge up. I swallowed nervously and looked at him. His eyes turning violet, he must be real damn furious at me. He placed both of his hands at my side, caging me.

He lowered his head to the crook of my neck, breathing in my scent. My breathing stopped for a moment then he reached for something behind me. He moved away with a box of pancake batter in his hands, smirking he asked,

"Pancakes?"

This guy will be the death of me.

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

Hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think.