Chapter XXXII

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to my real life bestfriend sophia_wijangco and my wattpad bestfriend Alisa_lenka. Thank you so much ❤

(Fast forward to the day before the wedding because I don't want to make this story any longer but if you want me to, I'm really sorry 😂)

◇◇◇

/ t h i r t y t w o /

"Gurl, wake the fuck up." I opened my eyes to see George wearing some crappy winged eye liner and bright ass pink lipstick with some of it on his teeth.

"What the fudge George. Its like freaking seven in the morning and I don't remember halloween being this early in May." I said to him, still half asleep.

"Gurl, ya'll need to get like, ready because its ya'll damn wedding-"

"First of all, why are you talking like that? Are you actually trying to sound like a girl? because to me it sounds like you are imitating a dying seal. I don't know if I should be offended because Im a girl and I surely don't sound like that-"

He then raised his hand to complain.

"Don't say anything about that." I quickly said before cuddling up with teddy some more.

"See, Lalix, Im only doing this because as I have seen, you actually don't have a real 'girl' friend." He said while raising his fingers to put quotation marks on the word girl. "And based on my Internet research, according to humans, you need to have a bridesmaid thingy and I am the perfect role for that." He finished it off while smiling to me with his head tilted off to the right. I squinted my eyes at him in reply.

"Well, Axle kind of forced me to do this." He said while scratching the back of his neck and I squinted my eyes at him again. "Okay, okay. Axle is paying me with a trip to Hawaii." He awkwardly finished it off with a laugh. "I," cough "also wanted to do this."

"As if." I stood up from the heaven that was called my bed and went to the bathroom. I faced George as he was still following me.

"Seriously Lalix, I think we would be the very best of fri-"

I closed the door on his face and smiled at how awesome I am.

"We'll be like the best of friends. Seriously! We'll like go to Starbucks and buy coffee but I don't know much about that because tea is like so much better, in my opinion. We could like also go to this Coachella festival that human girls love and wear boho clothes and draw shits on our face, like literally-"

"Stop it George! Go away!" I shouted at him while containing in my laughter because seriously, I think George is like kinda high right now and the amount of the word 'like' in that sentence is like, so many.

"And we'll also get matching flower crowns, is that it? I don't know. I saw it in this tumblr thingy and they said that it was friendship goals but you know whats more goals? Getting the same tattoos! We could like get a poop emoji on our ass, wouldn't it be so cool? Like-"

"10"

"9"

"Why are you counting BFF?"

"8"

"Ooooooh is it like the new years or something?"

"7"

"6"