Chapter VI

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to elephant44. I forgot to put the dedication. Thank you very much elephant44 for voting and following!

◇◇◇

/ s i x /

Our lips were just merely apart but then a pain shot through me in my abdomen. I quickly let go of him and clutched my abdomen.

"Are you okay?" Axle asked worried, lowering his self so he can see me. I just nodded my head because I couldn't answer. I ran straight to the bathroom and locked it. I knew why there was pain. It's my monthly visitor.

Damn it. We were very near to kissing. Is the world against us? Because it damn feels like it.

I sat on the floor thinking of ways how to tell Axle this.

"Hey, baby, you've been there for awhile. What are you doing?" Axle asked knocking on the door.

"Umm Axle- I don't know how to say this to you-" I scrunched my nose then continued "-my monthly visitor is here." I answered him awkwardly my voice being barely audible.

"Oh." Axle said quite shocked. The silence was deafening.

Axle then continued "Umm do you need anything?" He cleared his throat awkwardly.

Silence fell upon us again because I'm too awkward. It took awhile for me to answer because I really didn't know if he knows what I'm gonna say.

Well, fuck it.

"Pads." I quickly said to him.

◇◇◇

Axle's POV (surprised? :D)

"Pads."

What the fuck? Good thing I love this girl to death.

"Okay. I'll be right back" I said quickly walking away.

Here goes nothing.

I then drove to a nearby grocery. I was trying to find the ummm, pads? But I couldn't find where it was supposed to be. I had no choice but to ask.

Kill me.

Now.

"Ma'am, sorry for intruding but can you please tell me where is the stall for, pads?" I asked a lady wearing a red shirt, assuming that she's a worker here. It really does feel awkward asking this. I was trying to act cool not minding the fact that I did ask THAT question.

"I'm not a worker here at all but its near the chocolates." The lady smiled at me pointing to the left. Well that made it more awkward. Atleast she's nice.

"Thank you!" I quickly said trying to walk it off. Could you imagine me, a big badass alpha, buying pads?

No.

◇◇◇

Lalix' POV

"Heres your, " a slight pause "- lady stuffs" Axle then continued as I opened the door lending out my hand and him putting a paperbag on my hand. I quickly closed and locked the door.

"Thank you." I said shyly.

"Could you imagine me, Axle the great, " he said as he mocked me, he then continued saying "- Buying heaps of pads. Me? Great thing I love you." he whispered the last part and that caused me to shut up while I was opening the paperbag with different types of brands.

"Why are there so many?" I asked while putting all of the napkins out.

"I didn't know what you liked using so I ended up buying them all."

"Thank you and also thanks for the chocolate and the small bear you added." I said blushing, good thing he can't see me.

"No problem."

◇◇◇

After all that scene that was incredibly awkward, we settled to just sleeping because it was pretty late.

I don't have a problem with Axle sleeping with me because we are in fact mates. Plus who could deny that cute face.

I dived in head first in the bed because, 'It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!'. I was still waiting for Axle to be done with showering because he is a total girl. He takes so long to shower! Compared to me.

I ended up sleeping first. I woke up to to the sound of Pony by Ginuwine on my ear, maxed out.

"What the heck Axle?" I quickly stood up covering my ears and he paused the song.

"You didn't wait for me." He said pouting his lips and I rolled my eyes.

I picked up a pillow and threw it at his face but he just catched it.

"Go away Anna." I muttered to him. I went to the bed and snuggled up with a pillow covering my body and face with a comforter.

He then jumped on top of me.

"What the fuck? Axle!" I said struggling to get him off of me. I kicked him somewhere, I didn't know where but I did try to hit him where the sun doesn't shine. It didn't hit there eventually.

He tried to tickle me but I was not at all that ticklish. I finally had the strength to push him off and I threw him a pillow and a spare blanket.

"You sleep there, you ass." I said as I gave him the finger and smiled sweetly. I turned to the opposite side and turned off the lamp.

And that's how our night ended.

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

Hope you guys like that. Im sorry its too short! I could only update one chapter for today plus its just a filler chapter. Tell me what you think! Loved your comments! Thank you for voting on my other chapters.